Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danville @ Lexington Christian 11/18/16
64SUR Wrote:This is a prediction thread what happens to everybody 3 days left to make a predictions........I got looking back at the last Danville and LCA thread and they was a lot of Danville prediction has something changes......:popcorn:

I predict you cry like a baby when Danville wins :Sad04:
pjdoug Wrote:I predict you cry like a baby when Danville wins :Sad04:

This baby is still Alive for several more weeks. :lmao:
64SUR Wrote:This is a prediction thread what happens to everybody 3 days left to make a predictions........I got looking back at the last Danville and LCA thread and they was a lot of Danville prediction has something changes......:popcorn:

Clear sign that Danville knows their season is over! :truestory:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Clear sign that Danville knows their season is over! :truestory:
:igiveup:We will just stay home Friday and let LCA rest up for the stretch run.
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Clear sign that Danville knows their season is over! :truestory:
:igiveup:We will just stay home Friday and let LCA rest up for the stretch run.Confusednicker:
Danville 28-21
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mysonis55 Wrote:I think the Ads go in with a 10 point advantage 64.

You got to be kidding 55. You do realize LCA beat Danville at home. 42-40 and Danville score in the last few seconds. Do the math :blondetea again for us BGR Posters. I owned you 55 in this game.
This game will be a great one. I believe it's Danville's time.
danville fans act like the first game didn't happen, it's fine it's doesn't matter now
:worthy:
RTL Wrote:danville fans act like the first game didn't happen, it's fine it's doesn't matter now
How's that?:dudecomeon:
Last call for a prediction :partyhard:partyhard:
LCA by 10
64SUR Wrote:This baby is still Alive for several more weeks. :lmao:
:biglmao:
clear sailing for the Admirals
:lmao:
BHS78 Wrote::lmao:
:flame::flame: