Elliot @ Jackson City
Pike Central @ Jenkins
Estill @ Model

Tuesday
Hazard @ Leslie
Knox Central @ Perry

Wednesday
Jackson City @ Buckhorn
A much more experienced Barbourville team beats Buckhorn by 12.
Jackson City wins by single digits. Pike Cent beats Jenkins by 15+ Hazard over Leslie by 10 and PCC beat Knox by 25 + ....my GUESS ,,
Besides the Leslie vs hazard game I'd say ur pretty close, Leslie's at home it might be closer than that , but I expect hazard to escape with win by 3
This game is very big game at the start of the season for the 54th district , could be very big game for the seeds in the district !!
Hazard and Leslie is definitely the premier game this week. I'm going to say Leslie by 8
Well, the coaching staff at Leslie does know how to shut down sturgil she only had 6 over there in the district, u may be right!
Leslie over Hazars by 7. Rough place to get a win
I have a tremendous respect for Collett and Sparks, but I don't think they have enough gun-power to match us this year. Sturgill and Caudill will combine for 40 plus. We win 58 to 46.
I'll guess Lealie by 5... They play "in yo face" defense...refs are "HOMERS"
Leslie by 5...tough D...& Refs are HOMERS
Refs are HOMERS? Don't get it. Who are the refs and how do we know?
I will take Leslie by 8.
easternky Wrote:Refs are HOMERS? Don't get it. Who are the refs and how do we know?

Maybe I'm wrong but any experience that I have ever had at Leslie Co. Or any 14th region team, The refs seemed to give a slight edge and more lenience to the home team and it seems that way in the 14th region period. Hard to get a road win is all I am saying.
Hazard has the ability to knock down a lot of shots. This could make the game interesting. But Leslie plays in your face defense, may be to much for the young Bulldogs to handle. Leslie 55 Hazard 49
Not enough fire power in Eagle land. Bulldogs 58, Eagles 46
Yeah boy
Good win for hazard. It's been a long time since they beat leslie
Big win for hazard tonight!
I might take easternky to Vegas that's some close picking
What did you all think about the lady tigers. They sure lit up the floor.