Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Rankings now!
1. Perry Central - until someone beats them they are at the top
2. Estill County - playing very well and well coached
3. Leslie County - Starting to shoot the ball better
4. Knott Central - just can't figure them out, all the talent and can't play together
5. Lee County - cash is a great player
6. Hazard - sturgill being out with mono will hurt them for a couple weeks
7. Breathitt - Coach Wallace needs to get them playing better

Everyone else
Big drop in talent from Pcc 1 an breathitt 7 , Pcc beat them twice by 25 , estill deserves there ranking but the game on the 20th at lee will be there 1st real test in the region, the kcc was a very good win, but kcc has struggled a lot this year an estill was at home! But I got a feeling that it will be a very hard game at lee but if they win ,they r a pretty good team with a chance at the region title!!
Kcc has 6 or 7 players that r very good, if they can get that mess cleaned up they should be the clear favorites! But it's midway through the season ! I don't see it happening!
Lee -I like them a lot but there talent drops off after those 2 girls
Estill - Has not played a lot over in the region so they are my dark horse!
Leslie- well coached! Has good talent getting better every game, but still to young!
Pcc- two best guards in the region! Big secret, there post players are a lot better than people realize.They can score the ball if they have too!
Yes, pretty close.
Any team that plays away from home are a different team from when they are at home, this goes for every team across the state, from east to west.

To say that Lee will be Estill's best opponent? Come on, not taking anything away from the Lady Katz, they are a solid team and very well could win the district and make a run in the region but they are not the best team Estill will face this season or has already faced. The Lee/Estill games should be barn burners.

I think Perry maybe the best team in the region.
Estill has struggled with Lee in past years. Kash may be the best player in the region.
Strikeout King Wrote:Any team that plays away from home are a different team from when they are at home, this goes for every team across the state, from east to west.

To say that Lee will be Estill's best opponent? Come on, not taking anything away from the Lady Katz, they are a solid team and very well could win the district and make a run in the region but they are not the best team Estill will face this season or has already faced. The Lee/Estill games should be barn burners.

I think Perry maybe the best team in the region.
no I meant that's a tough regional game for estill, it should let people know a little more about them where that haven't played a lot of games in the 14th .
mountain hoops guru Wrote:1. Perry Central - until someone beats them they are at the top
2. Estill County - playing very well and well coached
3. Leslie County - Starting to shoot the ball better
4. Knott Central - just can't figure them out, all the talent and can't play together
5. Lee County - cash is a great player
6. Hazard - sturgill being out with mono will hurt them for a couple weeks
7. Breathitt - Coach Wallace needs to get them playing better

Everyone else

This is a fair assessment right now.

Perry is solid and the guards carry the load. However, if one them have a bad night in a crucial game, then Perry goes home.

Estill is playing good basketball. Proved themselves earlier in the season with a big win against Knott.

Leslie County is coached extremely well. Those players give everything they have. If they improve their shooting, look out.

Knott has more depth than any team in the region. However, they are not clicking for whatever reason. At some point, Coach Honeycutt has to make changes to find a better combination to produce wins. If he can do this, then they will be hard to handle.

Lee has one of the best players in the region, but the team doesn't have a lot to complement her. Makes it difficult to compete with the upper class of teams.

Hazard is young, but talented. They are like wine and will get better with time. Everyone just has to be patient with this team. In a couple years, they will be solid.

Breathitt has struggled more than most teams. They are not very effective with their offense. The players give effort, but just not producing. Coach Bates better figure something out quick.
Da Truth Wrote:This is a fair assessment right now.

Perry is solid and the guards carry the load. However, if one them have a bad night in a crucial game, then Perry goes home.

Estill is playing good basketball. Proved themselves earlier in the season with a big win against Knott.

Leslie County is coached extremely well. Those players give everything they have. If they improve their shooting, look out.

Knott has more depth than any team in the region. However, they are not clicking for whatever reason. At some point, Coach Honeycutt has to make changes to find a better combination to produce wins. If he can do this, then they will be hard to handle.

Lee has one of the best players in the region, but the team doesn't have a lot to complement her. Makes it difficult to compete with the upper class of teams.

Hazard is young, but talented. They are like wine and will get better with time. Everyone just has to be patient with this team. In a couple years, they will be solid.

Breathitt has struggled more than most teams. They are not very effective with their offense. The players give effort, but just not producing. Coach Bates better figure something out quick.

My bulldogs will get better with age!
Pcc offense is based on the guards but the two posts can score the ball if needed'!!