Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Underrated Teams
Is there anyone or any team in the region you feel is underated?
since this for underrated teams lawrence county will win their district and play for the region championship.
I Believe that Phelps is an underrated team.........I also believe that coach Erika Dotson has a lot of talent to work with!!!!!! Go Hornet Softball Team!!!!!
Pike Central.
They're 2-2 so far.
I think thats more than they won last year!!
lmao
Not really underrated, but I think a lot of teams will be overlooking how good Shelby Valley is even though Courtney Bentley is gone, they have just reloaded for this year.
Oh whatever! People know that Shelby Valley is still good even without Bentley. That was a stupid post.... No offense Wink
ER because even though Jodi and Samantha and Courtney are gone Catlin and Brittany has stepped up for pitching and Becca stepped up for catching and Elizabeth stepped up for 1st baseman!!! So these girls have a better chance then you all want to give them credit for!!!
Paintsville is defintaly a underrated team, on some of the top 10's listed on other threads they are down way below JC and Magoffin... Magoffin is a great team they should be right behind Paintsville. Paintsville came a hair from beating JC and did beat Magoffin 3 to 1! Paintsville has been lacking in a softball program for the past few years now but I will be suprised at what they will bring to the table this year!
I agree that East Ridge is underrated. They have an excellent program with lots of young kids this year. They will be the surprise team this year!!!
I believe Phelps is underrated. They are beating some good teams and have improved tremendously from last year.
i agree that phelps is underrated! they have alot of work to do but they have talent and they have proved they can win!