Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott vs Perry 2/3/17
Can't wait to see the student sections in this one. They never disappoint. Guru will definitely have to be in the building for this one.
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1iwf69.jpg] Quadruple Wowza! Ole Fatpat went in the War Room to discuss game strategies and simply genius! JPC got the groundhog on the phone with Nasa intelligence and shaba! Groundhog says all systems go for tonught! Ole Fatpat never seen nothing like it boi! Halftime show with racing chairs but ole Fatpat have to sit that one out! Fatpats chair not moved in years baby! SMH! #groundhogmissionsabotagecomplete More mash taters please!!!
Going with Perry in this one, 10+. Can't imagine they lose this one at home, especially with the mindset that they are the better team, which I'm sure they have coming into this game with 'the bigs' eligible. Should be a good high school ball game nonetheless!

A Knott win would make region much more interesting.... We will see.
Perry by 12.
Should be a great game and a great crowd. Perry to much for the Patriots.
Passtheball Wrote:Has nothing to do with where you born and raised. If you came from another school after your freshman year you are a transfer..

Actually is isn't concerned a transfer if your home is in the county and you have always lived there. I had a nephew that went to a Lexington school for two years and went back to the school in his County his JR year and it wasn't a transfer because that's where he had always lived. Ask KHSAA lol
Equally Wrote:Actually is isn't concerned a transfer if your home is in the county and you have always lived there. I had a nephew that went to a Lexington school for two years and went back to the school in his County his JR year and it wasn't a transfer because that's where he had always lived. Ask KHSAA lol

:gtfo:
mountain hoops guru Wrote:According to some of the coaches, certain refs were asked to call certain games at the pumpkin palace and they were told that they were not allowed in the gym. To say the least, the coaches were a little upset. Some of the games didn't even involve Perry County teams. How in the world is this let go on, sounds like a law suit waiting to happen. Perry County mafia at it's best. Only in the 14th region. :HitWall:

14th region ref's are a joke!!! They're for certain schools and that's it. Knott is one of them
Equally Wrote:Actually is isn't concerned a transfer if your home is in the county and you have always lived there. I had a nephew that went to a Lexington school for two years and went back to the school in his County his JR year and it wasn't a transfer because that's where he had always lived. Ask KHSAA lol
According to the KHSAA, where ever you attend your freshman year and play a VARSITY sport, locks you in to that school. If you decide to leave and go back to where ever you played in grade school, it is still considered a transfer and you are still going to have to file paper work to gain eligibility to play at that school. But the keys are when you are in high school and if you played a varsity sport while at that school.
14thregionref Wrote:According to the KHSAA, where ever you attend your freshman year and play a VARSITY sport, locks you in to that school. If you decide to leave and go back to where ever you played in grade school, it is still considered a transfer and you are still going to have to file paper work to gain eligibility to play at that school. But the keys are when you are in high school and if you played a varsity sport while at that school.

That's correct.

And by that definition (and rightfully so) Damon Tobler from Perry is not a transfer.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Can't wait to see the student sections in this one. They never disappoint. Guru will definitely have to be in the building for this one.

I must say I miss the pep sections from 2004-2010. I feel like every school had more fans at games then.
a transfer is a transfer no matter if it's across town or across the world. Knott has made there living with transfers so I don't think I would complain. The refs have Knott at least 2 regional titles. Tonight's game was called terribly too. Knott guards would run in to the paint and fling the ball up and the refs would call a foul. Knott s leading scorer had 25 points and 14 from the drop throw line. At one point in the fourth quarter there was 10 fouls called on perry and 3 on Knott. This is a major reason why the 14th region champs go to the state tournament and get
What about it postman is Caudill from Letcher