Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Servile Cabinet Meeting: Sun Yun Trump
The surreal feel of North Korea comes to an American President's Cabinet meeting.

What an obsequious display.
Good to know an excellent cabinet is happy about serving under a good President who keeps his word.
ekyswvahsfan Wrote:Good to know an excellent cabinet is happy about serving under a good President who keeps his word.

⬆ Note: Unless one inhabits dirt under a rock, it is not his policies that are causing the tweeting Don problems. It is in attempting to obstruct justice, in seeking to circumvent protocol, in issuing an edict ("travel ban") that, pending a SCOTUS ruling, violates the Constitution. If one continues to practice self-inflicted wounding, no one can be surprised if political opponents capitalize on the injuries.

By the way, Mitch McConnell told his G.O.P. colleagues to "oppose President Obama" at every turn as a matter of the Party's survival. Now, whether or not that was best for the country or not is a matter for debate; however, turns out it was pretty savvy political strategy, though the animus between sides is certainly now tribal in nature. So, the G.O.P. is singing a hypocritical tune in criticizing dems for not giving the tweeting Don a chance.
ekyswvahsfan Wrote:Good to know an excellent cabinet is happy about serving under a good President who keeps his word.

Venture where you will sir, however, my thoughts on the matter? Why go defile yourself going septic tank diving merely on invitation of the PARROT?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Venture where you will sir, however, my thoughts on the matter? Why go defile yourself going septic tank diving merely on invitation of the PARROT?

Or, be comforted by the tender offerings of a partisan goof with pockets of illiteracy turned out and showing?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Or, be comforted by the tender offerings of a partisan goof with pockets of illiteracy turned out and showing?

I hate trolling. However I love fishing. I stand by my post to ekyswvahsfan, just sayin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I hate trolling. However I love fishing. I stand by my post to ekyswvahsfan, just sayin

I've seen you: goofy fishin' hat, partisan grin, plum on thumb, Forum Boy t-short with snot stains.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:I've seen you: goofy fishin' hat, partisan grin, plum on thumb, Forum Boy t-short with snot stains.

Most of the stuff you put up here is really pretty stupid. Therefore, I choose not to comment about the mainstay of your blather on those grounds. Now, when you're in full throated Parroting mode, and pushing the lies you pick up from the libs, I may on occasion point those lies out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Most of the stuff you put up here is really pretty stupid. Therefore, I choose not to comment about the mainstay of your blather on those grounds. Now, when you're in full throated Parroting mode, and pushing the lies you pick up from the libs, I may on occasion point those lies out.

So you say: so you need to believe. After all the revisionist, self-serving blather you lather up? It's pretty rich manure, TRT. You should plant roses in it.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:So you say: so you need to believe. After all the revisionist, self-serving blather you lather up? It's pretty rich manure, TRT. You should plant roses in it.

The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Quoth the parrot: "Bob!! Put on your cap!"

Want a cracker with that whine?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Want a cracker with that whine?

Nah...but how 'bout that ice cold Coca-Cola from Forum Boy.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Nah...but how 'bout that ice cold Coca-Cola from Forum Boy.

Self delusion is a wonderful thing, quoth The Parrot.

I know you're desperate and all, what with 16 years of Republican domination staring you in the face. Ironically though I guess, you still can't look far enough down the road to realize you'll soon have to change forum boy to "who's your daddy."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Self delusion is a wonderful thing, quoth The Parrot.

I know you're desperate and all, what with 16 years of Republican domination staring you in the face. Ironically though I guess, you still can't look far enough down the road to realize you'll soon have to change forum boy to "who's your daddy."

To hearken back, and to quoth Aerosmith: "Dream On."

🤓
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:To hearken back, and to quoth Aerosmith: "Dream On."

��

That's the old Parrot!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:That's the old Parrot!

And, there's ol' sporadic illiteracy.

🤓