Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SEKC Grid
At what I read in the paper today, Knox beat Bell handily in the scrimmage.
Whitley County scrimmage tonight against Pulaski County. :Cheerlead

Whitley County 21
Pulaski County 20

Both team air it out tonight two nice Qb in Whitley County Wilson and Pulaski Cain.
64SUR Wrote:Whitley County scrimmage tonight against Pulaski County. :Cheerlead

Whitley County 21
Pulaski County 20

Both team air it out tonight two nice Qb in Whitley County Wilson and Pulaski Cain.

:Cheerlead
McCreary Central 0 Williamsburg 0 in Varsity Grid. Both teams looked a little sloppy on a sloppy field. Could see some good things in both. Almost show Time. Go Raiders.
That is a surprising score. I thought Williamsburg would do just a bit better. MC might be just a bit better than I thought.
I was told Poore threw 5 int for Wburg, not going to beat anybody with those numbers...Hopefully it was just the rain and sloppy conditions, if not could be long year for the Burg...Congrats to the Raiders for making the plays...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
How did the McCreary Central - Williamsburg scrimmage turn out?
Lynn Camp over Pineville on a very muddy field 12 to 6 and Lynn Camp was missing a couple key players. I would like to point out that Lynn Camp # 52 is a beast on the line if he isn't double teamed he is in the back field ever play.
With that said a lot of players should be in Pineville's backfield this year.
LOL.... Yes very well possible...
If MOST know Dudley. He shows NOTHING in these.
Dudley's playbook is about 10 plays did he only run 5.
bop07475 Wrote:Lynn Camp over Pineville on a very muddy field 12 to 6 and Lynn Camp was missing a couple key players. I would like to point out that Lynn Camp # 52 is a beast on the line if he isn't double teamed he is in the back field ever play.

depends who if anybody is blocking him.
He showed more than he ever has in 30+ years. May have really wanted to get a feel for his team after not having 10+ games under his belt by game one?
Heard they look much improved though on a serious note. Talked w two of their players tonight and they said it is night and day difference in who they have played for in the past couple years. Good to have Coach back in mountain football.
NextGeneration Wrote:That is a surprising score. I thought Williamsburg would do just a bit better. MC might be just a bit better than I thought.

Did not get to see Scrimmage, you may be right MC might be better than most outside of McCreary thinks they are, Friday is coming fast and we will find out. Go Raiders.TongueirateSho
PRIDE101 Wrote:Dudley's playbook is about 10 plays did he only run 5.

He's saving that belly jump-pass for Corbin, lol.
Dudley ran the exact same plays over and over and still made it a pretty close game on Knox so I'd watch out when they use the whole playbook
Gitback Coach Wrote:He's saving that belly jump-pass for Corbin, lol.

Confusednicker: