Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boston
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Just how old are you? You can't actually be an adult. An adult of sound mind would have too much pride to type the gibberish that you do.

It's the tanker truck load of estrogen every day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hoot Gibson Wrote:When scientists prove the existence of 31 genders through DNA testing, then I will recognize their existence. Until then, I recognize only three - he, she, and it - with the latter being reserved for those who reject their God-given, biological gender.

That is offensive! There are at least 31 genders - from gender bender to two spirit. Here's some science for you. Have you seen Bill Nye's recent work? Bill recently evolved. There's an old video from 1996 where he says there are only two but thankfully Netflix is removing that. Now he also agrees gender is fluid.
WideRight05 Wrote:That is offensive! There are at least 31 genders - from gender bender to two spirit. Here's some science for you. Have you seen Bill Nye's recent work? Bill recently evolved. There's an old video from 1996 where he says there are only two but thankfully Netflix is removing that. Now he also agrees gender is fluid.
Bill Nye may have evolved, but playing a scientist on TV still does not make him a scientist. There are two genders, as Bill Nye's science teachers taught him. If Bill Nye is not a man, then she is a woman. Those are two possibilities and his or her gender is not a choice that he or she can make.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Bill Nye may have evolved, but playing a scientist on TV still does not make him a scientist. There are two genders, as Bill Nye's science teachers taught him. If Bill Nye is not a man, then she is a woman. Those are two possibilities and his or her gender is not a choice that he or she can make.

So, HG, you never knew in school a person born male who seemed feminine, or born female who seemed male? Now, your "there are two genders" is correct; however, were not hormone levels subject to the Fall, just as cells and tissue and organs?
TheRealThing Wrote:It's the tanker truck load of estrogen every day.

A good balance of hormones keeps folks from developing the Peacock virus. TRT, you stink.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:A good balance of hormones keeps folks from developing the Peacock virus. TRT, you stink.

Yeah, I bet you'd like to scratch my eyes out. :biglmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:So, HG, you never knew in school a person born male who seemed feminine, or born female who seemed male? Now, your "there are two genders" is correct; however, were not hormone levels subject to the Fall, just as cells and tissue and organs?

Genesis 1:26-28 (KJV)
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

You argue like Satan, though you haven't quite got the knack IMO. From the lame constitutional arguments you make, to the heretical scriptural arguments, you like Satan try to make your clever presentations. Only problem is those who know the truth are not fooled. God created man in HIS own image, and I guarantee you that God The Father, nor The Lord Jesus, nor The Holy Spirit are confused. Not about the gender of any one of those They have created, and certainly not Their own.

Therefore when every man is called to face his judgment, he will pay the penalty for making the choice to seem to be of the opposite sex.

1 Corinthians 6:9 (KJV)
9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Now, by way of capsulated dissertation; those who are 'effeminate' would be those of your mention, those men who seem to be feminine be that in school or wherever. While those who abuse themselves with mankind, are those men who work with other men, that which is unseemly. And in sympathy for any who read this, and who may know somebody who is gay, I am sorry for them. But that does not change what God has said about it.

Then you (Sombrero) try to justify homosexuality by alleging that the whole notion of homosexuality is completely subjective, and therefore outside of man's control owing to raging post 'fall' hormones. I mean, I've heard of fuzzy math, but in this case we're getting a dose of 'Sombrero blender,' fuzzy theology mixed with fuzzy science. The new field of thought, I guess, would be fuzzitheologicience. Despite this kind of nonsense, to be homosexual means men choose to be homosexual. And because it is their choice, God says He will judge them for same. But you go ahead and lie to them, allay their burning consciences with Sombrero theologicience. Tell them it's not their fault and God will overlook their choice to violate His law. The book of Romans was written long after the fall, and after the appearance of Christ on this earth. If He'd any tweeks to make He would have done so.

I on the other hand state categorically, though homosexuals who turn from their wicked ways and repent before God can still be saved, those who do not will be judged. End of argument.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Yeah, I bet you'd like to scratch my eyes out. :biglmao:

🎱
Not likely

Speaking of eyes, don't stare today, GeeWee, be a shame if you couldn't see the screen to edit your LONG TEDIOUS posts.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:So, HG, you never knew in school a person born male who seemed feminine, or born female who seemed male? Now, your "there are two genders" is correct; however, were not hormone levels subject to the Fall, just as cells and tissue and organs?
Neither hormone levels nor learned behavior changes DNA or gender.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Neither hormone levels nor learned behavior changes DNA or gender.

From the earliest grades, a few people stick in my memory. The mannerisms, the interests: hormone levels, like everything else human pertaining, were subject to the Fall. I am sure this was true in your experience as well.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:From the earliest grades, a few people stick in my memory. The mannerisms, the interests: hormone levels, like everything else human pertaining, were subject to the Fall. I am sure this was true in your experience as well.
It sounds like you are suggesting that homosexuality among boys could be cured with injections of testosterone. That's not going to sit well with your compadres on the far left wing of the Democrat Party.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:It sounds like you are suggesting that homosexuality among boys could be cured with injections of testosterone. That's not going to sit well with your compadres on the far left wing of the Democrat Party.

The forced or coerced injection of testosterone is NOT on the table. It is simply an observation, a memory, that from a very early age, one notices boys and girls who seem more feminine or masculine (as the case may be) than others.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Neither hormone levels nor learned behavior changes DNA or gender.

The following quote was obviously meant to be read as Michael Jackson's "Man in the Mirror" plays softly in the background---
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:From the earliest grades, a few people stick in my memory. The mannerisms, the interests: hormone levels, like everything else human pertaining, were subject to the Fall. I am sure this was true in your experience as well.

Hoot Gibson Wrote:It sounds like you are suggesting that homosexuality among boys could be cured with injections of testosterone. That's not going to sit well with your compadres on the far left wing of the Democrat Party.

Nothing is absolute with a lib Hoot, and I realize that you already knew that but still it doesn't hurt to remind folks of that reality. It follows then, that every truth to a lib is relative, every debate point a slurve ball, every point of scientific fact is subjective, as is every Scriptural reference. And of course the overarching "highest common denominator" in all the cases mentioned above for 'Sombrero,' is his liberal/progressive political ideology.

Everything is strained through the DNC filter. Thus his constant talking point parrotings.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I haven't been on here since just after the election. To see Hoot Gibsons 180 is, not so surprising. Republicans flip flop like a catfish out of the Tug River.
catdoggy Wrote:I haven't been on here since just after the election. To see Hoot Gibsons 180 is, not so surprising. Republicans flip flop like a catfish out of the Tug River.

You haven't been on here because you have been in your little safe zone, still not able to figure out why Donald Trump got elected...Crayons and puppies anyone?

Got news for you dumbass, Donald Trump got elected because people are sick and tired of people like you.....Snowflake!!
ronald reagan Wrote:[Image: https://cdn.milo.yiannopoulos.net/wp-con...68x603.jpg]

:thatsfunn In following the example of Dolph if the ego and the hypocrisy were knocked out of a liberal, there would be nothing left.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]