Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Veteran Speaks Out
My wife just said he better not be a girl,,you have ignored me all evening to talk to her then.I thought I liked talking to you more than most.I think I like talking to a lady more than an ol smelly guy.
I thought you were too nice.Your my newest bestest friend dt
Awww I'm touched....I have really enjoyed talking to you too...
:ChairHit: Thank you so much,,I can go to sleep now,,thank you for a nice chat,,,my wife is picking the picture to put below this post:ChairHit:
Good night then... you know we completely got off topic but it's okay..I think...
Get your asses back on topic.

Now you've gone and done it, telling everyone that I was a girl. Gee thanks.

Anyways, the last thing that I guess I will say after reading this is that whether you agree with it or not it will always be there so you might as well get used to it and it is really disturbing that some of you would lose lifelong friends over sexual preference.

ya know.. i have to open my big mouth.. but i know gay people.. and i completely disagree with their lifestyle, the same way i disagree with a man and woman living together who aren't married.. and the same way i think that pre-marital sex is wrong.. now all you kids who are goin to jump me over that one, well i'll say right now.. just back off..
other than being gay, i have done all these things. and once i got married, i realized why these things are sacred.. the wedding night was special, but it wasn't what it could have been, moving into a new apartment was great. but there weren't any surprises.. don't get me wrong i'm perfectly happy with my marriage, but these are things that i feel need to be brought up..
today teacher in school don't teach abstinence, they teach safe sex. People all around you will tell you to live with someone before marrying them just to see if you'll be happy.. Personally i don't know a single person who is yet to have sex, and i just know a few married couples who didn't live together first. Why don't people try the other way? is it too hard to control urges? or are you afraid of being embarrassed cause you are the only guy who hasn't gotten laid?

the once great USA is slowly declining.. parents don't discipline their kids like they should, and schools don't teach like they should.. It's my personal belief that people are not born gay.. although at the same time i don't think they are confused when they decide that they are.. it's more to explain than i can type.. but i'm interested to see the rebuttals..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:ya know.. i have to open my big mouth.. but i know gay people.. and i completely disagree with their lifestyle, the same way i disagree with a man and woman living together who aren't married.. and the same way i think that pre-marital sex is wrong.. now all you kids who are goin to jump me over that one, well i'll say right now.. just back off..
other than being gay, i have done all these things. and once i got married, i realized why these things are sacred.. the wedding night was special, but it wasn't what it could have been, moving into a new apartment was great. but there weren't any surprises.. don't get me wrong i'm perfectly happy with my marriage, but these are things that i feel need to be brought up..
today teacher in school don't teach abstinence, they teach safe sex. People all around you will tell you to live with someone before marrying them just to see if you'll be happy.. Personally i don't know a single person who is yet to have sex, and i just know a few married couples who didn't live together first. Why don't people try the other way? is it too hard to control urges? or are you afraid of being embarrassed cause you are the only guy who hasn't gotten laid?

the once great USA is slowly declining.. parents don't discipline their kids like they should, and schools don't teach like they should.. It's my personal belief that people are not born gay.. although at the same time i don't think they are confused when they decide that they are.. it's more to explain than i can type.. but i'm interested to see the rebuttals..
A very very good post your not crazy at all!!!
crazytaxidriver Wrote:ya know.. i have to open my big mouth.. but i know gay people.. and i completely disagree with their lifestyle, the same way i disagree with a man and woman living together who aren't married.. and the same way i think that pre-marital sex is wrong.. now all you kids who are goin to jump me over that one, well i'll say right now.. just back off..

I am not got to rebut. I did live with my wife for a year before we got married. More to be with her and babysit her young son so she could go out and get a job. Her previous husband would not allow her to leave the house to do anything and when they got divorced she had to go on the system. With no marketable job skills and no way to pay child care to get a job I felt it was easier for me to live there and pay for her school than to go over there every night to stay with her son while she worked. It has worked out for me. We will be married 15 years in June.

I am not saying it is for everyone and I definitely didn't do it just for the perks. I wanted her to feel good about herself and be able to get herself off of the system.
I dated my wife for 8 years before she could get an "I do" from me, but we didn't live together. I guess I could say that I ate a few of the grapes before I went to the check out! LOL
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
BelfryJustice Wrote:I guess I could say that I ate a few of the grapes before I went to the check out! LOL
thats pretty funny lol
This is my 26th year of marriage and she is by far by best friend!!