Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Report of Dems Death False
Granny Bear Wrote:You don't know what I think or what's in my mind.

I've seen the manipulation and the deceptive nature.

Absolutely nothing productive ever comes from your "discussions" (for lack of a better term)

I'm out.

There is zero manipulation. Zero deception. There is a persistent and virulent strain of tribalism, full of pseudo patriotism and nationalism on this forum by many posters that has taken the Grand Ol’ Party to a dark place, yanking it toward an extreme. Failure to see this discussion as “productive” is not a blindness on this end. Period.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:In eastern Kentucky, it seems to me that poor, scared evangelicals vote Republican. Self-righteousness comes with a stench wise people smell.

Just going to go all out and proclaim yourself wise while you're at it? :please:

But if you want to point out what is convenient, I would say that such a proclamation on a discussion board like BGR, would be the ultimate convenience. I mean, how could you ever be wrong when you're so wise. Even the great Antonin Scalia stand in your shadow.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Evangelicals, as a group, and this has roots reaching back to Constantine in history, have played the sap for earthly potentates who, in utter contradiction to their actual lives, throw a few bones. Through flattery and lip service, they grasp for “by this sign we will conquer,” though their methods, goals, and beliefs be at odds with the one called “Master and Lord.” What is sad is to watch, over and over again, believers marry themselves to any earthly ruler, no matter what party.

Every bit of the side-stepping baloney above has not the first thing to do with the post I made and you quoted. But since you seem willing to carve out a special niche for yourself which is a little higher than the angels or God's true Church, who am I to stand in your way? The true Church has never married itself to any earthly ruler in any age. But just for the sake of curiosity, why not belch out the basis for your having committed such blasphemy for everybody to see? Or is this just another absurdity that you cannot back up with a credible source. That is since you've seen it happen before, "over and over again." Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:There is zero manipulation. Zero deception. There is a persistent and virulent strain of tribalism, full of pseudo patriotism and nationalism on this forum by many posters that has taken the Grand Ol’ Party to a dark place, yanking it toward an extreme. Failure to see this discussion as “productive” is not a blindness on this end. Period.

You should have started with the period, and left the rest of these lies off.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:You should have started with the period, and left the rest of these lies off.

Alright. Start with the period when the Bannon wing led the G.O.P. astray, as surely a historical perspective, instead of creature of the moment fever, will reveal.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Alright. Start with the period when the Bannon wing led the G.O.P. astray, as surely a historical perspective, instead of creature of the moment fever, will reveal.

Yet another total sidestep but yeah, that's the ticket. Sure that's right. Democrats didn't lose 1200 seats over the past 8 years and for them midterms are looking rosy. :hilarious:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:The larger picture here, of course, remains that the report of the demise of the Democratic Party was greatly exaggerated.

Democrat candidates for 2020.

CLICK ME
[attachment=o3647]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Democrat candidates for 2020.

CLICK ME
[attachment=o3647]

The “creature of the moment” prognostications projected forward, not backward. Thus, the posting is nonsensical in terms of the current issue at hand.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:The “creature of the moment” prognostications projected forward, not backward. Thus, the posting is nonsensical in terms of the current issue at hand.

I believe if I did not have a comeback any better than that, I might keep my silence. If nothing else however, you are bankably predictable.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I believe if I did not have a comeback any better than that, I might keep my silence. If nothing else however, you are bankably predictable.

I realize your need. However, is it not true that you trumpeted (pun intended) the demise of the Democratic Party? (It is). Now, you did reference the trends. However, as most know, the sands in politics shift, and often shift quickly. Thus, to appear a creature of the moment, in zealot’s enthusiasm, is to suggest a certain gap in one’s political understanding.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:I realize your need. However, is it not true that you trumpeted (pun intended) the demise of the Democratic Party? (It is). Now, you did reference the trends. However, as most know, the sands in politics shift, and often shift quickly. Thus, to appear a creature of the moment, in zealot’s enthusiasm, is to suggest a certain gap in one’s political understanding.

Still can't break yourself from using my phraseology I see. But no, you don't realize a thing other than a rebid defense in the face of all odds, for liberalism. You said the Donkey isn't dead and I said you're right. Satan isn't finished with your party yet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Still can't break yourself from using my phraseology I see. But no, you don't realize a thing other than a rebid defense in the face of all odds, for liberalism. You said the Donkey isn't dead and I said you're right. Satan isn't finished with your party yet.

While self-flattery is socially distatseful, it continues. The simple fact of this thread is that a certain amount of zealotous crowing went on about the demise of the Dems. This zealotry betrayed a strain of political blindness, given history. The grasping of the tail in front of one leaves one’s viewpoint a tad anal.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:While self-flattery is socially distatseful, it continues. The simple fact of this thread is that a certain amount of zealotous crowing went on about the demise of the Dems. This zealotry betrayed a strain of political blindness, given history. The grasping of the tail in front of one leaves one’s viewpoint a tad anal.

The premise of this thread is a distasteful troll and is as you point out quite simple, and one of which I disagree that current evidence supports. In any case, given the revisionist liberties you take with history and current misinterpretations, I'm out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆️
Note: any denial of said gloating/
crowing is patently false. Must we really dredge old posts? What rot.
Shame the Dems death isn’t real for all of them looser lying pos

Dems are the most racist and biggest liars
diceman Wrote:Shame the Dems death isn’t real for all of them looser lying pos

Dems are the most racist and biggest liars

⬆️
And now, from under the bridge, cometh the troll report. 👌
^^ Well don't keep us waiting. Give the report!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:^^ Well don't keep us waiting. Give the report!

‘Twas given. You waited, as you argue, in vain.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:‘Twas given. You waited, as you argue, in vain.

Oh come on, giveth the troll report from under the bridge.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Shame their deaths ain’t real

They are traitors and need shot point blank

Liberals are for death of America

They all need to stop their idioticy from spreading