10. Robertson County 1-1
11. Nicholas County 1-1
12. Harrison County 0-2
13. Bracken County 1-2
14. Augusta 1-2
15. Calvary Christian 0-0
16. St. Patrick 1-2
17. Silver Grove 0-1

Some games to watch this week: Bracken at Robertson 12/5, Bourbon at Mason 12/5, and Clark at Pendleton 12/8.
True Blue Colonel Wrote:1. Clark County 2-0
2. Pendleton County 2-0
3. Scott 1-1
4. Campbell County 1-1
5. Mason County 1-1
6. Paris 2-0
7. Bishop Brossart 0-1
8. Bourbon County 1-0
9. Montgomery County 0-2
10. Robertson County 1-1
11. Nicholas County 1-1
12. Harrison County 0-2
13. Bracken County 1-2
14. Augusta 1-2
15. Calvary Christian 0-0
16. St. Patrick 1-2
17. Silver Grove 0-1

Some games to watch this week: Bracken at Robertson 12/5, Bourbon at Mason 12/5, and Clark at Pendleton 12/8.

I think St. Pat will surprise a few class A folks, as will Augusta.

but other than that solid rankings!
Seems about right. I think Coach Hison is going to pull the old "Trojan Horse" trick at the end of the season.
Another big game I left off this week is Scott at Mason on Friday night at 7:30.
MikeHonchoLives Wrote:I think St. Pat will surprise a few class A folks, as will Augusta.

but other than that solid rankings!

This early in the season it's hard to give St. Pat and Augusta much, Augusta lost at Robertson and St. Pat lost to St. Joesph Central (Ironton) at home. I do expect St. Pat to be better if/when they get Ben Swolsky back.
True Blue Colonel Wrote:This early in the season it's hard to give St. Pat and Augusta much, Augusta lost at Robertson and St. Pat lost to St. Joesph Central (Ironton) at home. I do expect St. Pat to be better if/when they get Ben Swolsky back.

When he comes back they will be a completely different team.
The fact that 5A Montgomery Co may have double digit losses by New Years Eve blows my mind. Likely 0-5 by Sunday.
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:The fact that 5A Montgomery Co may have double digit losses by New Years Eve blows my mind. Likely 0-5 by Sunday.

Hurts when your best player transfers to GRC, but that’s none of my business.
True Blue Colonel Wrote:Hurts when your best player transfers to GRC, but that’s none of my business.

GRC loaded up this past summer. Couple new recruits came in I do believe. They are getting as bad as Scott County. Ray Charles can see what’s going on here.
Where did the kids at GRC come from?
Explorer Wrote:Where did the kids at GRC come from?

A freshman from Lawrence Co. who was their best player and then Brennan Canada from Montgomery Co. Canada was MoCo's best player, those are all that I know of that came in this season, think a couple more came in last year or the year before that.