Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So then, there’s a “there” there
Hey, tweeting don, that “red line”? Good luck with that.
You'd have to show it to us. Whew! You are desperate.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆️
Oh, Deutsche Bank...eh, we’ll see. As to “desperate,” I’ve already stated I do not believe the tweeting don will be impeached. I also believe he obstructed justice and has compromised financial ties.
Hmmmmmm, I notice that you remain silent on the FBI's handling and the DOJ's obstruction of the Hillary Clinton investigation.

"hack" much?
Bob Seger Wrote:Hmmmmmm, I notice that you remain silent on the FBI's handling and the DOJ's obstruction of the Hillary Clinton investigation.

"hack" much?

I notice that Hillary is not President as she lost the election.
I notice that it was the tweeting don who fired the FBI Director. I notice, eh, we’ll see.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:I notice that Hillary is not President as she lost the election.
I notice that it was the tweeting don who fired the FBI Director. I notice, eh, we’ll see.

I notice you're desperate to see the will of the people overthrown for the sake of the well being of a political party, which is wholly and overwhelmingly awash in secularly humanistic, moral confusion.

Keep hoping. The rest of us prefer a more fact based reality.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:I notice that Hillary is not President as she lost the election.

Corruption is corruption, Geraldo. Hillary was the hand picked FBI successor to Obama. So what’s the difference? There is none.

You and your pet bobble head doll, gitback, certainly don’t seem to be too interested in truth and justice when it comes to Hillary .

Hack.
TheRealThing Wrote:I notice you're desperate to see the will of the people overthrown for the sake of the well being of a political party, which is wholly and overwhelmingly awash in secularly humanistic, moral confusion.

Keep hoping. The rest of us prefer a more fact based reality.

Yet again, yet again, I state I do not believe the tweeting don will be impeached. As to “facts,” that’s one.
Bob Seger Wrote:Corruption is corruption, Geraldo. Hillary was the hand picked FBI successor to Obama. So what’s the difference? There is none.

You and your pet bobble head doll, gitback, certainly don’t seem to be too interested in truth and justice when it comes to Hillary .

Hack.

I state again: Hillary Clinton is a private citizen. The tweeting don is President. Deutsche Bank, friendo. We’ll see.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:I state again: Hillary Clinton is a private citizen. The tweeting don is President. Deutsche Bank, friendo. We’ll see.

Hillary Clinton was the "ACTING" United States of America's SECRETARY OF STATE, you nimrod.....She was NOT a private citizen, and was 4th in line of succession to being President of the United States when she was breaking every law of the land and putting this country's national security at risk..

Hack.
^^ These guys are trying to reinvent America in their image. To them, no lie or stretch is out of bounds in pursuit of that quest.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bob Seger Wrote:Hillary Clinton was the "ACTING" United States of America's SECRETARY OF STATE, you nimrod.....She was NOT a private citizen, and was 4th in line of succession to being President of the United States when she was breaking every law of the land and putting this country's national security at risk..

Hack.

I just had to 'like' this post Bob. Now, I know it's nothing like the heady rush that bobblehead Gitback's 'likes' have so far afforded Sombrero, (64 likes shy of whatever his total is these days) but it does have the notable distinction of at least being sincere. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆️
Hillary Clinton is a private citizen, and no amount of obfuscation or sophomoric, zealotous rambling can divert attention away from a tweeting don who uses evangelicals, lacks integrity, obstructs justice, despises balance of powers. As for hacks, take a few coughs and check for herniated reason.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆️
Hillary Clinton is a private citizen, and no amount of obfuscation or sophomoric, zealotous rambling can divert attention away from a tweeting don who uses evangelicals, lacks integrity, obstructs justice, despises balance of powers. As for hacks, take a few coughs and check for herniated reason.

Nor will any amount of verbose laden smoke rings of your favor, convince anyone who prefers lucid thought over talking points, that anybody in the Trump Administration has done anything particularly wrong, much less illegal.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆️

I was giving you benefit of a doubt of being a hack, Geraldo..It was either that or a pure fool...

You just claimed you not a hack.
TheRealThing Wrote:I just had to 'like' this post Bob. Now, I know it's nothing like the heady rush that bobblehead Gitback's 'likes' have so far afforded Sombrero, (64 likes shy of whatever his total is these days) but it does have the notable distinction of at least being sincere. :biggrin:
[SIZE="7"]
[attachment=o3686][/SIZE]

You mean you are giving me the official "Gitback" award?
Bob Seger Wrote:I was giving you benefit of a doubt of being a hack, Geraldo..It was either that or a pure fool...

You just claimed you not a hack.

It’s coming, Bob. Just be patient.
Deutsche Bank.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:It’s coming, Bob. Just be patient.
Deutsche Bank.

If we are talking about Comey, it's more like San Quinten.
Bob Seger Wrote:If we are talking about Comey, it's more like San Quinten.

Let’s wager a Pine Mountain Grill deluxe porterhouse: the Deutsche Bank don connections will so exceed any James Comey transgressions that your little musings will not just be laughable, but also demonstrably sophomoric. Put ‘er there ol’ chap.