Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible districts
cats3x Wrote:You want a 66 year old 2nd grade teacher? Or high school? Really? You must be joking.

The problem was created by the state taking money from the retirement system (theft) and by the state not making their promised contributions each year.

Ha! every teacher should have to teach through 3-4 generations of Kentucky’s finest.

If I lasted to 66 that would be 44 years...might as well move me straight to the looney bin.
plantmanky Wrote:Yes and know, had he not retired, he would have still been working, still getting paid by the state, either way.

But now they're paying him AND his replacement. If his replacement follows suit and retires in 20 years then that last four years that he would be working (if he worked to 66) they'll be paying two retirements and a salary to do one job.
Bracken County moving to Dist 6 in 2A standouts for me. They weren’t exactly a powerhouse in 1a district 5, now they have to contend with NKY 2A. They’ve become an instant door mat.
strawberryshakeman Wrote:Bracken County moving to Dist 6 in 2A standouts for me. They weren’t exactly a powerhouse in 1a district 5, now they have to contend with NKY 2A. They’ve become an instant door mat.

Bracken would be greatly assisted if combined with Augusta. 1 small county in size and population but 2 high schools. Would instantly make them a high 2A or even 3A in football.