Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Carolina 76 (18) Kentucky 68
Don't even want to talk about this one but figured I'd post the score at least.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:Don't even want to talk about this one but figured I'd post the score at least.

Another frustrating one for sure. I have no further comment . Confusednicker:
This team is the softest bunch of pansies I've ever seen.

There isn't one tough kid on this entire roster. It's humiliating.

As I've said before, time for cal to go. You're only good so long as you're winning. Time to throw 20 million a year at stevens
Cats looked confused whole second half.
i told everyone yesterday that South Carolina is going to beat UK. as of right now, UK wont make it past the 2nd round this year. that is if UK get a 6 seed or better. if they get 7 to 10 seed, they might get beat the 1st round.
the way FL is playing, and the way UK is playing right now. FL might win by 10 plus points at Rupp's arena. the game after that, Miss St. will be a hard game for UK. if Miss St. played the way they always played. I give that game a 50/50 tie. then West VA will be a lose also.
I liked the energy and hustle that the Vanderbilt brought to the floor last night. He was looking for his teammates which for me was very encouraging. He's just rusty and it really showed last night. He was a bright spot in the game last night. IMO there is one, at least, that is very selfish and only worries about getting his. That is what Archie Goodwin did while he was here and I'm sure you can remember how well that team did. When Cal gets after them in the huddle or when they come off the floor, he seems to always have an excuse. Most of this team has no physical or mental toughness. If they don't get it soon they may be out of the top 25 very soon. That UK team I mentioned earlier, didn't make the NCAA tournament and lost in the first round of the NIT. One bad apple.
Does anyone have a guess as to why Vanderbilt didn't play in the last minutes in the game? I was thinking maybe he had a certain time limit he was allowed to play but dang did we need him.

He's our best option at PG and he's 6'9. he gets a rebound and immediately makes an outlet pass up the court unlike Alexander. Vanderbilt looked for him teammates and got them the ball in position to score. Alexander and Diallo play one on one ball and never pass to open teammates but instead they force shots and fall to the ground like they broke their back or something.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL