Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny Story on Haley
Well I am sorry that I am not impressed per your standards. But let me ask you, are you impressed with Bobby Knight, the active winningest coach in college basketball, I didn't think so. Thank you have a good day
BigEagle Wrote:Well I am sorry that I am not impressed per your standards. But let me ask you, are you impressed with Bobby Knight, the active winningest coach in college basketball, I didn't think so. Thank you have a good day

I love it how you and other people on this site attepmt to relate two things together that have no common intrests at all besides being the same. I have a question name one player in the 15th region that you are completly impressed with, because by the majority of your posts on this site you sound like a Central Kentucky 15th region basher.
Not a bad story.
This is my last post on this subject, I am from the 15th Region. I don't intend to bash anybody that plays hard, if you took it that way, I am sorry. I do believe that Kendra and Ashley Jade are as good as Haley. (THIS SECTION EDITED FOR CONTENT - ComfortEagle)

PS: Haley is a good ballplayer