Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 83 (7) West Virginia 76
UKisN1 Wrote:Who had just defeated TCU.

West Virginia has lost 4 of their last 5 games. They are in a free fall.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:And just like that, WV loses another one, this time to a bad Iowa State team.

Meanwhile Kentucky was given a game they should have lost at home to a horrible vandy team.
But continue on....

UKisN1 Wrote:Who had just defeated TCU.

This is my point exactly.
So what... big deal, WVU got beat.
So what... big deal, UK had to go to OT to beat Vandy.

What are your expectations?
- 40-0 seasons every year?
- 50+ point wins every game?
- A team of 12 seniors every season?

I'm one of the biggest UK fans on the planet. A Win is a Win. We all get aggravated, but that's part of being a true fan of the team year in and year out. Not just being a fan of winning, anybody can be a fan of winning. The majority of UofL's fan base was fans of winning and being fans to the winning atmosphere. Now look where UofL's fan base is, the Yum! center looks like a ghost town.

UK dropped some games they probably shouldn't have. Those games weren't in the NCAA tournament. The season is going to go on.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Westside Wrote:West Virginia has lost 4 of their last 5 games. They are in a free fall.

5 of there last 6 now.
If they keep this up, it may turn out to be just an NIT win for UK
Pulp Fiction Wrote:This is my point exactly.
So what... big deal, WVU got beat.
So what... big deal, UK had to go to OT to beat Vandy.

What are your expectations?
- 40-0 seasons every year?
- 50+ point wins every game?
- A team of 12 seniors every season?

I'm one of the biggest UK fans on the planet. A Win is a Win. We all get aggravated, but that's part of being a true fan of the team year in and year out. Not just being a fan of winning, anybody can be a fan of winning. The majority of UofL's fan base was fans of winning and being fans to the winning atmosphere. Now look where UofL's fan base is, the Yum! center looks like a ghost town.

UK dropped some games they probably shouldn't have. Those games weren't in the NCAA tournament. The season is going to go on.

Wins are the only thing that should be expected of Kentucky ever. There's a difference in being a fan and being ridiculous. If not for fans like myself, we would still have tubby walking the sidelines.
Cal has started to get beat at his own game. His time is over. Unless K retires abruptly or there's a rule change, Cal will no longer get the recruits needed to make up for his bad xs and os coaching.
The time has come. Cal makes to much money to get any sympathy. Win or get out.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:5 of there last 6 now.
If they keep this up, it may turn out to be just an NIT win for UK
:biglmao:
First, this was a great comeback and the worst display of basketball all season. As good as they played the second half, the first half was as bad. Same with Vandy and it was VANDY.

I saw a post on here several weeks back and it made more sense than any. I listened for what Cal said and it holds so true to the post. Cal has a built in excuse and uses it all the time. We are the youngest in country and these are freshman this is why we do what we do. He has used this in every game. If you use this process, IMO, that excuse is weak. No more excuses , do what you are paid to do at Kentucky, win championships.

Excuses are reasons someone uses that can't accomplish something because it is out of their control. When you are the reason it is this way, you create it, I am sorry you can't use it as an excuse. JMO
AnswertheBell Wrote:First, this was a great comeback and the worst display of basketball all season. As good as they played the second half, the first half was as bad. Same with Vandy and it was VANDY.

I saw a post on here several weeks back and it made more sense than any. I listened for what Cal said and it holds so true to the post. Cal has a built in excuse and uses it all the time. We are the youngest in country and these are freshman this is why we do what we do. He has used this in every game. If you use this process, IMO, that excuse is weak. No more excuses , do what you are paid to do at Kentucky, win championships.

Excuses are reasons someone uses that can't accomplish something because it is out of their control. When you are the reason it is this way, you create it, I am sorry you can't use it as an excuse. JMO

I agree with this, but it's hard to complain about going to final four every other year. definitely not the best in-game coach though.