Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Markelle Turner 13th region player of the year
Leader Wrote:Just so everybody could see this again. Markelle Turner was the player of the year. Heehee. Taylor wasn’t even second.

Taylor is All-State, and clearly Region Player of the Year. I don't know why you keep this craziness going. lol
Maybe in a park playing with no one on his team against 5 other kids. He won’t have to worry about passing at all then. I bet he don’t pass much in The state tournament when everybody is watching. He WILL get his at all costs.
Leader Wrote:Maybe in a park playing with no one on his team against 5 other kids. He won’t have to worry about passing at all then. I bet he don’t pass much in The state tournament when everybody is watching. He WILL get his at all costs.

I don't care who he passes it to,and like him or not, he is the player of the year, and has the stats to prove it. He is also still playing.
I'm with Dougie on this one. I like Markelle, like his game. And I'm not a Corbin fan. But what happened in the second half of the Corbin-KC game? Markelle had one, ONE, point. Meanwhile Taylor, (who according to the KC fans didn't have as much talent around him), was leading his team to a convincing win. Again, it's not a beauty contest, they are not giving out Mister Congeniality or whatever that's called, it's who is the top player. And it's glaringly obvious.
Van Hagar Wrote:I'm with Dougie on this one. I like Markelle, like his game. And I'm not a Corbin fan. But what happened in the second half of the Corbin-KC game? Markelle had one, ONE, point. Meanwhile Taylor, (who according to the KC fans didn't have as much talent around him), was leading his team to a convincing win. Again, it's not a beauty contest, they are not giving out Mister Congeniality or whatever that's called, it's who is the top player. And it's glaringly obvious.

Well kinda true. You have some good points.
Leader Wrote:Maybe in a park playing with no one on his team against 5 other kids. He won’t have to worry about passing at all then. I bet he don’t pass much in The state tournament when everybody is watching. He WILL get his at all costs.

Player1:
28.3 ppg
10.8 rpg
77.4 FT %
52.4 FG %
35.4 3 pt %

player 2:
21.2 ppg
4.0 rpg
68.8 FT %
51.2 FG %
35.9 3 pt %
CoachNM0523 Wrote:Player1:
28.3 ppg
10.8 rpg
77.4 FT %
52.4 FG %
35.4 3 pt %

player 2:
21.2 ppg
4.0 rpg
68.8 FT %
51.2 FG %
35.9 3 pt %

From just a coaching stand point Player 1 hands down. Its Taylor Made!
Van Hagar Wrote:I'm with Dougie on this one. I like Markelle, like his game. And I'm not a Corbin fan. But what happened in the second half of the Corbin-KC game? Markelle had one, ONE, point. Meanwhile Taylor, (who according to the KC fans didn't have as much talent around him), was leading his team to a convincing win. Again, it's not a beauty contest, they are not giving out Mister Congeniality or whatever that's called, it's who is the top player. And it's glaringly obvious.

Might be the smartest synopsis that has been stated about this topic ever. I agree totally.:Thumbs:
Paper don’t mean anything corbinites. Having people skills, charcter, and humility does matter lol. You corbin people don’t know about that. That’s how blind you all are. Lolololololololololol
Leader Wrote:Paper don’t mean anything corbinites. Having people skills, charcter, and humility does matter lol. You corbin people don’t know about that. That’s how blind you all are. Lolololololololololol

:haters:
Leader Wrote:Paper don’t mean anything corbinites. Having people skills, charcter, and humility does matter lol. You corbin people don’t know about that. That’s how blind you all are. Lolololololololololol

You should take a look at your own character and people skills. You have some of the worst sportsmanship that I have ever encountered. I don't like Corbin, but you're a delusional sore loser that is consumed with obsessing about everything Corbin.
pjdoug Wrote:You should take a look at your own character and people skills. You have some of the worst sportsmanship that I have ever encountered. I don't like Corbin, but you're a delusional sore loser that is consumed with obsessing about everything Corbin.
He (or she for all I know) has got to be a kid. Surely an adult cannot be that consumed with hatred for a bunch of high schoolers. If it's an adult, they must be one of the most miserable humans on the planet.
Yeah right. Maybe your mom will make you get off the computer by 10 tonight so we can have a break.
jamesdeane Wrote:He (or she for all I know) has got to be a kid. Surely an adult cannot be that consumed with hatred for a bunch of high schoolers. If it's an adult, they must be one of the most miserable humans on the planet.
She does seem to be miserable for sure. She needs to relax. lol
pjdoug Wrote:You should take a look at your own character and people skills. You have some of the worst sportsmanship that I have ever encountered. I don't like Corbin, but you're a delusional sore loser that is consumed with obsessing about everything Corbin.

I gave up at this idiots 3rd post. The kid is an obvious troll. Not even a good one at that. But you’re right. Just look at his posts. They’re all about corbin cheating or Corbin this or that. No substance to anything he posts. Never any facts. Just his opinion that we “cheat” or our coach is leaving. Like some kid in Knox county would know haha. But one fact he can’t get over is, we’ve beat you in both major sports. We ARE THE ONLY public school to go to both basketball and football state tournaments. Sometimes reality is a hard pill to swallow. Especially when it’s not the kids flintstone chewable form. But he is right about one thing. Paper doesn’t mean much, on paper turner is player of the year in the region. In life Taylor is the best player the 13th has seen in a long time, and probably won’t see one as Good in the near future.