Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Henry and the NFL Commissioner
http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=5963

I quit trying to defend Henry a while ago and just started calling him stupid. However, after his meeting with Commissioner Goodell, Henry sounded mature and like he was getting turned around. He also sounded apologetic to his teammates and fans. They say it could be because he just had a kid. Hopefully, this is a sign of good things to come, everyone has a right to be doubtful, but only time will tell.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I hope so for Chris and the Bengal organization...I may be a Pittsburgh fan but because the Steelers were so successful this year IMO the bengals were my second favorite team to watch. Just because if not my steelers winning the super bowl id like for a team from the same division win it
chris henry has a lot of talent i hope he gets it together.
He will..
Man, i've been neglecting my BGR account. Too many things going on, not enough time to get online.

Henry could be one of the NFLs premier receivers in the next few years.
Gorn Wrote:Henry could be one of the NFLs premier receivers in the next few years.

And with Chad and TJ already committed to staying in Cinci, this offense could get nasty. They could be better than the Colts even, especially since Rudi's a better back than any Colts' back
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:And with Chad and TJ already committed to staying in Cinci, this offense could get nasty. They could be better than the Colts even, especially since Rudi's a better back than any Colts' back

Oops.. I think you meant to put ALL THE COLTS BACKS COMBINED.:Thumbs:
BFritz Wrote:And with Chad and TJ already committed to staying in Cinci, this offense could get nasty. They could be better than the Colts even, especially since Rudi's a better back than any Colts' back
The Bengals will not be better than the Colts because the Colts have defense.
I will admit I really did have my doubts about Henry for a long time, but after reading this post and the story about it, I hope everything turns around for him.
braves_fan_10 Wrote:The Bengals will not be better than the Colts because the Colts have defense.

You forget that the Colts defense didn't really do much til this year.

Apparantly, we're focused on drafting a defense, and we still could sign some in free agency............ we'll see