Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Melania
Melania Trump has Biblical grounds to divorce Donald. Just as Hillary had grounds to divorce Bill. Don’t politics create just the most interesting bedfellows, though one guesses Melania sleeps in New York or the Guest Room. Even here in the echo chamber surely we agree on this.
You are surely getting desperate.
Granny Bear Wrote:You are surely getting desperate.

We’ll see.
WHAT will we see?
Confusednicker:
There's no doubt she has grounds to divorce him, but politics had nothing to do with Melania and Donald's marriage. They were married before he was a politician.

Hillary and Bill on the other hand...
zaga_fan Wrote:There's no doubt she has grounds to divorce him, but politics had nothing to do with Melania and Donald's marriage. They were married before he was a politician.

Hillary and Bill on the other hand...

Why would Jackie O have been so stoic about Marilyn? Of course it’s about politics. Melania has to be scripted or muted or spoken for. Hillary was calculating. “Politics” is about who gets power, who makes policy, winners and losers, who gets to carve up the pie. Please.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Why would Jackie O have been so stoic about Marilyn? Of course it’s about politics. Melania has to be scripted or muted or spoken for. Hillary was calculating. “Politics” is about who gets power, who makes policy, winners and losers, who gets to carve up the pie. Please.

Call me whatever. I'm gonna say Melania would choose another spokesman.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Why would Jackie O have been so stoic about Marilyn? Of course it’s about politics. Melania has to be scripted or muted or spoken for. Hillary was calculating. “Politics” is about who gets power, who makes policy, winners and losers, who gets to carve up the pie. Please.

Please what?
Hillary didn't leave Bill because of political aspirations.
Melania doesn't leave Trump because he basically paid for her to begin with.

I think they're all slimy people and couldn't care less about their love lives. You're inventing an argument for the sake of arguing.

But y'all have fun with this one.
zaga_fan Wrote:Please what?

I think they're all slimy people and couldn't care less about their love lives. You're inventing an argument for the sake of arguing.

Not me, I'm out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
zaga_fan Wrote:Please what?

Yes, “calculating.” There is no invention: Melania knows (women always do). It is exactly as I suggested. Period.
^^ Yeah and believe me, Sombrero knows periods!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:^^ Yeah and believe me, Sombrero knows periods!

Blah, blah, blah

And yet, no one believes you can dunk. No one.
TheRealThing Wrote:^^ Yeah and believe me, Sombrero knows periods!

Confusednicker: