Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The IG Report Has Nothing To Do With Mueller’s Special Counsel
“If my President says a zebra is a horse stripe-painted, and keeps saying it, why, it must be true.”

Please.
It’s funny how that when The Dumbass Sombrero keep repeating his stupid lies how they all remain just that. Stupid lies.
Bob Seger Wrote:It’s funny how that when The Dumbass Sombrero keep repeating his stupid lies how they all remain just that. Stupid lies.

His OWN WORDS, Bob, his OWN WORDS. We’ll see.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:His OWN WORDS, Bob, his OWN WORDS. We’ll see.

Explain the remarkable success he has had in just about everything he has done in 2 years on the job. It’s remarkable that there are actually people that can criticize the most effective president in modern day history. Who cares what his tactics are, he gets the job done.. He has made life better for every person in the United States, including morons like Geraldo. It astounds me that they are so blatantly stupid that they can’t see it.

Name me one thing he has done to hurt this country.
Bob Seger Wrote:Explain the remarkable success he has had in just about everything he has done in 2 years on the job. It’s remarkable that there are actually people that can criticize the most effective president in modern day history. Who cares what his tactics are, he gets the job done.. He has made life better for every person in the United States, including morons like Geraldo. It astounds me that they are so blatantly stupid that they can’t see it.

Well?
Bob Seger Wrote:Well?

Most people who are on the impeach Trump bandwagon, outside of some ridiculous talking point, couldn’t give a coherent reason why. So don’t expect an answer. The remainder are so blinded by partisan contempt they are willing to risk the fate of the nation to see him removed illegally. Bottom feeders either way.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Most people who are on the impeach Trump bandwagon, outside of some ridiculous talking point, couldn’t give a coherent reason why. So don’t expect an answer. The remainder are so blinded by partisan contempt they are willing to risk the fate of the nation to see him removed illegally. Bottom feeders either way.

Obstruction of justice by the President of the United States is not good for the country. Treating multinational corporations with deregulatory zeal, as if they were also small businesses, hurts the long-term interests of the country. Embracing dictators and alienating allies hurts the country.

The portrayal of Donald Trump as America’s savior? Appalling.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Obstruction of justice by the President of the United States is not good for the country. Treating multinational corporations with deregulatory zeal, as if they were also small businesses, hurts the long-term interests of the country. Embracing dictators and alienating allies hurts the country.

The portrayal of Donald Trump as America’s savior? Appalling.
So, embracing dictators and alienating American allies hurts the country, eh? You must have been outraged when Obama repeatedly insulted Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (head of the only democracy in the Middle East) and delivered billions of dollars in unmarked American currency to the ruling mullahs of Iran (the larges state sponsor of terrorism in the world).

Selective outrage is all the rage among the hard left in this country. Thank you for once again demonstrating your mastery of the technique.
Bob Seger Wrote:Explain the remarkable success he has had in just about everything he has done in 2 years on the job. It’s remarkable that there are actually people that can criticize the most effective president in modern day history. Who cares what his tactics are, he gets the job done.. He has made life better for every person in the United States, including morons like Geraldo. It astounds me that they are so blatantly stupid that they can’t see it.

I see you completely bypassed my question once again only to respond to another poster.

How come Chris? Why don't you want to answer my question?
Hoot Gibson Wrote:So, embracing dictators and alienating American allies hurts the country, eh? You must have been outraged when Obama repeatedly insulted Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (head of the only democracy in the Middle East) and delivered billions of dollars in unmarked American currency to the ruling mullahs of Iran (the larges state sponsor of terrorism in the world).

Selective outrage is all the rage among the hard left in this country. Thank you for once again demonstrating your mastery of the technique.

It's incredible is it not? I mean other than himself, who does Demagero think would buy such projectionist drivel? :hilarious:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hoot Gibson Wrote:So, embracing dictators and alienating American allies hurts the country, eh? You must have been outraged when Obama repeatedly insulted Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (head of the only democracy in the Middle East) and delivered billions of dollars in unmarked American currency to the ruling mullahs of Iran (the larges state sponsor of terrorism in the world).

Did Barack Obama label Israel as a “threat to national security”? Or did he disagree with the Big Benjamin on certain policies? President Trump consigned CANADA to national threat status.
Bob suggested that the tweeting don had done nothing but good to every single American. That was bombastic at worst, and highly debateable at best. Kick rocks.
Bob Seger Wrote:I see you completely bypassed my question once again only to respond to another poster.

How come Chris? Why don't you want to answer my question?

Could you state it again. In the Echo Chamber, it’s hard to sort through the blather. Try to be succinct.