Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danville vs Boyle 2018
UK1 Wrote:LOL this is comedy. I know the people on here from other parts of the state don't know but you and I both know the truth and know there are way more than 5. I'm not putting names on here because not fair to the kids. This is the one time to shine in your life. Again a grown man gets to get on the internet and talk smack about high school football. Good for you. Continue on with your other nerd fights with everyone else on here

There are only 5 in Boyle’s 2020 class I know all these kids my son has played football with them for years and he’s in the 2020 class.
ThinThirty Wrote:Don’t know about hold backs, don’t care, if that’s what people want to do. I also don’t know that scores from middle school will translate to running clocks in high school. I do know that FoSho has been on Danville’s back since last season was over, you can step off anytime. I guess the late field goal last year is more than FoSho can stand. Boyle should beat Danville this year that’s clear, but cut all the crap it’s getting old.

I like Danville and got nothing against their kids. All I've done is state the facts. Danville has lost most of their offensive production and will suffer because of that. They will still be a good team but to think they'll be as good as they were the last two years is ridiculous.

I'm not sure about what "crap" you are talking about but if you don't like the thread you could always leave it? Just a thought.

Fwiw I hope Danville goes 14-1.
If you go back and look at your posts since last year the consistsant theme whether you realize it is criticizing Danville and how bad they will be, and that is a fact. Will Danville be as good as last year, NO. But it gets old reading you running them in the ground. I’m not a Boyle fan never will be but I have a lot of respect for the team and Coaching staff and recognize their hard work and commitment to excellence. I will not run them down or criticize them. And I’ll stay on any thread I want and defend the Admirals. Thats my thought.
ThinThirty Wrote:If you go back and look at your posts since last year the consistsant theme whether you realize it is criticizing Danville and how bad they will be, and that is a fact. Will Danville be as good as last year, NO. But it gets old reading you running them in the ground. I’m not a Boyle fan never will be but I have a lot of respect for the team and Coaching staff and recognize their hard work and commitment to excellence. I will not run them down or criticize them. And I’ll stay on any thread I want and defend the Admirals. Thats my thought.

I have NEVER "run them down or criticized them"....I know those kids and have never spoken ill towards them. Please provide proof or stop spreading lies. TIA

Some Danville fans on here seem to have a hard time with discussions on their team that doesn't involve everyone in agreement that they are the greatest team ever.

Danville has a great program but they've always had a hard time with Boyle Co having any success. They never show respect to the Rebels.
I don’t lie, maybe it perspective, from mine you’ve been talking about how down they’re going to be this year and they haven’t played a dowm. From yours you’re stating facts. Your full of it, ready posts I never said Danville is the greatest team ever, but they beat Boyle 2 in a row when it was expected that Boyle would pretty much win most games going forward. I never said you personally ran any of the kids down. If you look back at your posts going back to the end of last year, you talk about how down Danville will be, it comes across negatively, you go back and read them, and I don’t spread lies
Jack Lambert Wrote:There are only 5 in Boyle’s 2020 class I know all these kids my son has played football with them for years and he’s in the 2020 class.

Mine as well and I agree with you and know them as well.
You read my posts about Boyle County, and I’ve shown them respect, so don’t do Boyle doesn’t get any respect from anybody from Danville
I'm not gonna quote anyones comments but will say this. My son is probably the smallest on the field at all times. That being said he is not a hold back, he is a kid with the heart of a Lion. When he's doing his job and playing his role he doesn't care how old you are or if you were held back. He's gonna run his routes crisp and gonna hit ya as hard as he can on d. He may weigh in at a little over 160 but he doesn't care. Why should we?
You started last year on the Danville/ Mayfield thread, your comment congratulations now the downward spiral begins, from my perspective that’s a negative shot at Danville, I don’t see how it was positive, and could have went not said,
ThinThirty Wrote:You started last year on the Danville/ Mayfield thread, your comment congratulations now the downward spiral begins, from my perspective that’s a negative shot at Danville, I don’t see how it was positive, and could have went not said,

Surely that is not directed at me in my response to things.
BCHSrebs Wrote:Surely that is not directed at me in my response to things.

No, a continuation of responses with FoSho, respect you and your son, sounds like my situation when I played
ThinThirty Wrote:You started last year on the Danville/ Mayfield thread, your comment congratulations now the downward spiral begins, from my perspective that’s a negative shot at Danville, I don’t see how it was positive, and could have went not said,

Is it what was said or who said it? I just can't seem to think this would really upset someone that bad. I don't see why you want to get on here if it's gonna make you mad. You guys are rivals and shots are going to be taken. For things that could go without being said, huh, that's 80% of what's posted 😀. Enjoy your team and don't let other people ruin your day. I hope the Ads bring it home again this year!
Rip/Spin Wrote:Is it what was said or who said it? I just can't seem to think this would really upset someone that bad. I don't see why you want to get on here if it's gonna make you mad. You guys are rivals and shots are going to be taken. For things that could go without being said, huh, that's 80% of what's posted 😀. Enjoy your team and don't let other people ruin your day. I hope the Ads bring it home again this year!
It wasn’t just one post, that was the beginning, there are more going goreatd after that, He wanted an example and I listed it.
ThinThirty Wrote:I don’t lie, maybe it perspective, from mine you’ve been talking about how down they’re going to be this year and they haven’t played a dowm. From yours you’re stating facts. Your full of it, ready posts I never said Danville is the greatest team ever, but they beat Boyle 2 in a row when it was expected that Boyle would pretty much win most games going forward. I never said you personally ran any of the kids down. If you look back at your posts going back to the end of last year, you talk about how down Danville will be, it comes across negatively, you go back and read them, and I don’t spread lies

So....I stated Danville lost all of their best skill kids and that's not fact? The part that remains to be seen is if will make them not as good as they've been. I'm willing to go out on a limb and say they won't be as good as they have been.

Btw, this is a message board. People get in here and prognosticate, give opinion and banter about. Read and enjoy or stay and complain......I don't really care.

Good luck this season, I hope you go 14-1 with another state championship.

I remember posting that.

News flash....since the group that just graduated Danville has not performed well in middle school football.

Was that a little harsh? Maybe. I apologize if it hurt your feelings. It was just a message board post. It wasn't personal and I never dreamed anyone would be offended by it. People have said much worse to me about Boyle.
ThinThirty Wrote:It wasn’t just one post, that was the beginning, there are more going goreatd after that, He wanted an example and I listed it.

Someone needs a drink......or 6.

😂
If any of you jerks bring up the fact that we aren't gunna be as good as we were last year and give the reasonable example of "you lost most of your OL"......I'm just gunna tell you in advance, I'll get pissed. 😡

😜
I personally do not think it will be a walk by any means against Danville. Thorton was the key in the second half last year be extending plays and converting a couple of huge 3 downs. He was better than many thought he would be and was key to their season. Brennan McGuire is going to be very good for the Ads and their D will be better than most think. They are thinner than last year and I think that will make a difference in the Boyle game.
I think it will be a great game.

I hope both teams stay healthy and continue their annual title runs.

#titletown
FoSho Wrote:So....I stated Danville lost all of their best skill kids and that's not fact? The part that remains to be seen is if will make them not as good as they've been. I'm willing to go out on a limb and say they won't be as good as they have been.

Btw, this is a message board. People get in here and prognosticate, give opinion and banter about. Read and enjoy or stay and complain......I don't really care.

Good luck this season, I hope you go 14-1 with another state championship.
Sorry for getting so excited,sometimes I let my competitive spirit get the best of me, I’ve always been a huge Danville supporter and pretty protective of the team and program, I apologize and hope there are no hard feelings, good luck to Boyle this season and future.
ThinThirty Wrote:Sorry for getting so excited,sometimes I let my competitive spirit get the best of me, I’ve always been a huge Danville supporter and pretty protective of the team and program, I apologize and hope there are no hard feelings, good luck to Boyle this season and future.

I apologize too.

There is a fine line between trying to get a laugh or a rise out of others and crossing the line......at times, I cross the line. I really have no ill will towards the Ads (or anyone else for that matter). Like I said, I hope Danville goes 14-1 every season.

Here's to a healthy high school football season for all these kids that lay it on the line for their school, coaches, teammates, community.

Can't wait for next Saturday!
FoSho Wrote:I apologize too.

There is a fine line between trying to get a laugh or a rise out of others and crossing the line......at times, I cross the line. I really have no ill will towards the Ads (or anyone else for that matter). Like I said, I hope Danville goes 14-1 every season.

Here's to a healthy high school football season for all these kids that lay it on the line for their school, coaches, teammates, community.

Can't wait for next Saturday!
I can’t wait for this Saturday when Pikeville Middle comes to Danville and spanks your Boyle Middle’s butts, just kiddin FoSho you are going to be there?
Patriot1 Wrote:I can’t wait for this Saturday when Pikeville Middle comes to Danville and spanks your Boyle Middle’s butts, just kiddin FoSho you are going to be there?

I'm not sure yet. What time is the game?
FoSho Wrote:I'm not sure yet. What time is the game?

2:30 is what I was told
BCHSrebs Wrote:I'm not gonna quote anyones comments but will say this. My son is probably the smallest on the field at all times. That being said he is not a hold back, he is a kid with the heart of a Lion. When he's doing his job and playing his role he doesn't care how old you are or if you were held back. He's gonna run his routes crisp and gonna hit ya as hard as he can on d. He may weigh in at a little over 160 but he doesn't care. Why should we?

I’m glad yours is still playing mine turned in his pads right before school started last season and joined the fishing team but he’s really doing well at fishing and he’s seems much happier.
Jack Lambert Wrote:I’m glad yours is still playing mine turned in his pads right before school started last season and joined the fishing team but he’s really doing well at fishing and he’s seems much happier.

I'm glad your son is enjoying fishing! I've always told mine "as long as you love the game and it is a passion of yours, keep playing. When it becomes not a passion, go find something that is"
BCHSrebs Wrote:I'm glad your son is enjoying fishing! I've always told mine "as long as you love the game and it is a passion of yours, keep playing. When it becomes not a passion, go find something that is"

Mine really enjoyed football until after his freshman year then he said was more like a job than a sport so he gave it up he’d played since the start of 3rd grade, but he’s always loved fishing and made the regional tournament his first year on the team and came within 19 ounces of making the state tournament.
I see that Southwestern handled Danville easily in their scrimmage tonight, Southwestern had 5 possessions in the first half and scored 5 Td’s before Southwestern pulled some of their starters the score was 35-7 Southwestern I believe the ADS huge loss of talent off last years team is going to hurt more than some want to admit.
SW is a 10 win team that returned a large chunk of their team. That being said Boyle will running clock Danville. Boyle and SW would however be a heck of a game.