• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ft Knox 26 McCreary Central 20
Final
Congrats to Firt Knox
Way to go Fort Knox.
I feel bad for The Raiders!
Raiders getting closer
Confusednicker:
I don’t believe this is the same type of Fort Knox teams they were twenty years ago. So for me it’s hard to judge how close they are
Hound05 Wrote:I don’t believe this is the same type of Fort Knox teams they were twenty years ago. So for me it’s hard to judge how close they are
A big difference for sure. They used to be good. I need to go back to the base. I ain't been there in a little while and have good memories there Smile
Ft. Knox is not a very good Football Team. So where does that put MC ? I doubt if we can win a game this year. So Raider Football is at a very low.
Looking at McCreary schedule, they could be 0-10
I hate to see that with the Raiders
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Looking at McCreary schedule, they could be 0-10
I hate to see that with the Raiders

I agree don't see a win on schedule. Where do we go from here, No improvement in football facilities, support about where it's always been. I do see some improvement at Middle School Staff other than that same ole crap.
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:I agree don't see a win on schedule. Where do we go from here, No improvement in football facilities, support about where it's always been. I do see some improvement at Middle School Staff other than that same ole crap.

Well the change at the middle school is coach jones and coach Payne don't take crap and expect the players to give there best along with the coaches do their part. Wins have to be produced before everything else comes with it. Support is better than before. After watching the team play there is a lot of work to be done. However they should have beat Fort Knox they were within the red zone about 3 or 4 times and didn't get any points. Running game should be implemented a little more they have 3 backs that carried the ball pretty well which opened up some passes and running inside was were the success came.

Not sure what the problem is but when you fall this far I could say not a whole lot is being done to prevent it. Look around at every surrounding school are they struggling this bad ?
Unbeaten55 Wrote:Well the change at the middle school is coach jones and coach Payne don't take crap and expect the players to give there best along with the coaches do their part. Wins have to be produced before everything else comes with it. Support is better than before. After watching the team play there is a lot of work to be done. However they should have beat Fort Knox they were within the red zone about 3 or 4 times and didn't get any points. Running game should be implemented a little more they have 3 backs that carried the ball pretty well which opened up some passes and running inside was were the success came.

Not sure what the problem is but when you fall this far I could say not a whole lot is being done to prevent it. Look around at every surrounding school are they struggling this bad ?

I can tell you exactly what the problem is, the administration doesn't support the program. There is no stability there, that job comes open ever 2 years or so, the facilities are in need of a serious upgrade, and more emphasis needs to be placed on the program.
McCreary is a team this year that is freshmen and sophomore heavy. And they play that way, the older guys do not have much game time experience either. I see this being a very good team in the next couple of years. Not showing up right now but all the time in the weight room with coach Bozeman will pay off. Leave Ford alone and let him continue trying to build a program, instead of just a team. Elementary is in place and doing well, middle school will get better as well.
Trump had something to do with this win :popcorn: Blue wave is coming in 2020 :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:Trump had something to do with this win :popcorn: Blue wave is coming in 2020 :Cheerlead

I don't think Trump could fix these problems. lol :eyeroll:
E's Army Wrote:Raiders getting closer

closer to what?