Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland 25 Greenup Co. 6
RAMDAD50 Wrote:First off I’m not talking about last year I don’t live in the past I’m talking about this year!!! And yes I’ve seen Beechwood play! Your taking what I said all wrong...not downing salmons just talking about football and was trying to have a decent conversation for once instead of the running of the mouth stuff.I think some people are right about some Ram fans on here ....we are assholes always looking for a fight

A person can't expect more than that from an old goat.
This one is all on Greenup’s coach. Can’t run the same play one hundred times. He mentally cannot coach against Raceland. He should step back and let his assistants coach the Raceland game. Subconsciously, he does not want to beat Raceland.
I think Scott really wants to beat Raceland but he’s gonna have to game plan bette , if you were on Racelands side you could hear our coaches calling out greenups plays almost every play before they snapped the ball
The weather was no doubt an issue in this game. Different conditions would have probably prouduced a different outcome.
PapaSmurf Wrote:The weather was no doubt an issue in this game. Different conditions would have probably prouduced a different outcome.

I seriously doubt it would've changed the outcome. GC completed 1 pass in a qtr plus during dry conditions. Raceland was running all over them.
PapaSmurf Wrote:The weather was no doubt an issue in this game. Different conditions would have probably prouduced a different outcome.

Both teams run the same offense , both teams played in the same conditions , don’t see your point

Agreed ....the Rams would’ve scored about 45 points and I’ll give Greenup one more...hell even two so..... 45 -21 Rams on a dry field!
anotherfootballnut Wrote:I think Scott really wants to beat Raceland but he’s gonna have to game plan bette , if you were on Racelands side you could hear our coaches calling out greenups plays almost every play before they snapped the ball

I think he coaches well against all other schools but completely loses his mind playing Raceland. He has so so many playmakers on that team but could not call anything but one or two plays. He did not utilize his most experienced players except for one. It’s like he completely forgot to coach. Trust me I like Scott just not during Raceland week.
Friday Night Wrote:I think he coaches well against all other schools but completely loses his mind playing Raceland. He has so so many playmakers on that team but could not call anything but one or two plays. He did not utilize his most experienced players except for one. It’s like he completely forgot to coach. Trust me I like Scott just not during Raceland week.

No doubt I can see him tighten up when he plays Raceland but make no mistake he would love to beat the Rams . Maybe he knows the Rams coaching staff is extremely good with tons of experience and tries to out think himself whatever the case maybe but he does get badly out coached when it comes to playIng the orange and black
Friday Night Wrote:This one is all on Greenup’s coach. Can’t run the same play one hundred times. He mentally cannot coach against Raceland. He should step back and let his assistants coach the Raceland game. Subconsciously, he does not want to beat Raceland.

Confusedtare: