Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 28 Miss St. 7
T-CATS Wrote:Awesome win Recruiting going to get a little easier!!!
it already helped them reel in a couple recruits since last night Smile
Demarcus ware Wrote:I totally agree. Watching this team last night, Alabama would be the only SEC team i would consider a loss before the game. All we heard leading up to this game was how physical talented and deep they was on the D-Line. UK dominated them from the start, last year their offense laid a beating on us to the tune of 45-7, this year Snell did whatever he wanted, Rose Jr had some nice runs, and our qb didn’t take a beating. So yeah like you, why can’t we beat A&M or Georgia. Josh Allen made his appearance on the NFL draft boards last night also. My game ball would go to Matt House the DC. He had that defense on point and they harassed and tormented Nick Fitzgerald all night. We may not beat the aggies but i can promise they will know they was in a dogfight, as will Georgia.

He has that defense ready to go to war. it's hard to believe that they only gave up a touchdown last night.
BelfryPride Wrote:I Love Kash Daniel, this interview is so Eastern Kentucky haha

I loved how he was eating a chicken sandwich and saying he doesn't care about any of them. he hopes they are crying and that he hopes they all lost their girlfriends :biglmao::biglmao:
pjdoug Wrote:He has that defense ready to go to war. it's hard to believe that they only gave up a touchdown last night.
Yes he does. This is the SEC defense he’s been waiting for at UK. How’s it compare to his days at FSU we can only wait and see. Last night it got cranked up to a level I’ve never seen at UK.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Yes he does. This is the SEC defense he’s been waiting for at UK. How’s it compare to his days at FSU we can only wait and see. Last night it got cranked up to a level I’ve never seen at UK.

I've heard several Rich Brooks interviews during & after his UK campaign. Rich would always bring up that the pieces of the puzzle never came together in the same season.
We'd have good offensive skill players, but would have a sub-par O-Line.
We'd have a good LB's, but a weak D-Line and/or Secondary.

Playing SEC football is like having a world title boxing match every Saturday against Tyson, Wilder, Ali, Frazier, Holmes, Creed, Balboa.....
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
pjdoug Wrote:I loved how he was eating a chicken sandwich and saying he doesn't care about any of them. he hopes they are crying and that he hopes they all lost their girlfriends :biglmao::biglmao:

I LOVED Daniel's interview!!! He was so hickey and true to his SE Kentucky heritage!! He was just himself and I found him to be delightful.

I also bet he was eating baloney. Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:I LOVED Daniel's interview!!! He was so hickey and true to his SE Kentucky heritage!! He was just himself and I found him to be delightful.

I also bet he was eating baloney. Confusednicker:

We sold our tickets for this game and set with some friends from the Paintsville sale. Every time Kash would get near a play they was going crazy. It was insane atmosphere and selling 3000 tickets to Eastern Kentucky had a lot to do with it.
I saw more people from Paintsville at the game than I'll probably see at Apple Day.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
One of the most signature wins I can remember in awhile!

Now can they be sure to not overlook anyone and play well against the likes of a Georgia team. This team is coming into its own and if they maintain, just might find themselves in a SOLID New Years Day bowl game.

Well done and congrats Cats!

:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
This team has something I've never seen in my years of following UK football (young guy). We have characters on this team. Benny talks in third-person, Kash is a WWE superstar after football career is over, and so many other guys just have swagger.

Absolutely love to see it
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL