Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge 8 Shelby Valley 6
SV gave up 5 unearned runs and dropped a key district game at East Ridge tonight. Lierin Case and Amanda Sawyers handled the pitching duties tonight for SV and Caitlin Conley threw for ER. The Lady Warrior defense played much better than the Lady Wildcats. The SV girls looked emotionally flat for much of the night, while the Lady Warriors were on a mission. Congrats to the Lady Warriors and good luck to the SV girls as they can still secure the #1 seed with a victory over Pikeville.
Congrats Warriors.
Anyone have stats for this one???
Any word on the Case girl that was hurt in the game?
Hope she is okay!
Congrats Lady Warriors on the big victory.
I hope you feel better Cati!
Congrats Lady Warriors!
congrats er! good job valley! keep your heads up! you will get this next time!
How was the pitching for both teams??
Congrats Lady Warriors
Congrats ER
Neither team's pitcher was overpowering, but they all did a good job of putting the ball over the plate. Conley (ER), Case (SV) and Sawyers (SV) seemed to have good location, but the lack of a change allowed the hitters to eventually time the pitchers.
I think Cati broke her arm, I saw her arm in a sling today. But when does Valley play ER
NYY10 Wrote:I think Cati broke her arm, I saw her arm in a sling today. But when does Valley play ER

No more times this regular season, ER won one game and Valley won one game. Not til district will we see these teams play again.