Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morgan County at Corbin 11/2
Another easy game to make Corbin record look good
Wonder if they made up shirts this week to beat Morgan Co
They prolly did. Prolly will be a video afterwards too.. Just like every other week. Man, you are makin yourself look pretty dumb. Hahaha keepem coming there genius. We will give you a shirt too.
I’d wipe my $$$ with a shirt that said Corbin on it
bcpc Wrote:They prolly did. Prolly will be a video afterwards too.. Just like every other week. Man, you are makin yourself look pretty dumb. Hahaha keepem coming there genius. We will give you a shirt too.

I’m sure they will make a video, you all done showed Knox how you do those
2face Wrote:yea everybody knows you all recruit and play daddy ball, some them kids aint no where as good as the ones who went to lynn camp and the ones who quit also
its ok becuase kids who did leave have told others they have the proof of recruiting but parents wont let them show others becsaue of fear of losing business in their businesses
butyeah everyone knows it happens

go morgan co, beat up the houndsy team
Geesh son, Get an education. High School is free. WOW.
Patriot1 Wrote:Good luck tonight Hound05 and hope both teams come out injury free and hope you get rid of your little face problem and I am surprised he isn’t in school today must be skipping

Thanks buddy. You guys too. Though I don’t think either of us will have much of a problem tonight. Those new recruits we have sure do take a burden off these first couple rounds haha. Hopefully this will be the start of a run that lands us both at Kroger!!
jamesdeane Wrote:Geesh son, Get an education. High School is free. WOW.

I’m glad I’m not alone I’m not being able to understand rambling without any punctuation. I had to read that a couple times haha.
jamesdeane Wrote:Geesh son, Get an education. High School is free. WOW.

I did, it was Corbin Ind
2face Wrote:I did, it was Corbin Ind
Then you need to ask for your money back because you sure didn't receive an education or anything close to one.
jamesdeane Wrote:Then you need to ask for your money back because you sure didn't receive an education or anything close to one.

He had to put Ind. because he couldn’t spell independent that’s a 5th grade spelling word
Hound05 Wrote:Thanks buddy. You guys too. Though I don’t think either of us will have much of a problem tonight. Those new recruits we have sure do take a burden off these first couple rounds haha. Hopefully this will be the start of a run that lands us both at Kroger!!

Really did mean anything about you guys winning more of not getting anyone hurt. Figure you will win easy
jamesdeane Wrote:Then you need to ask for your money back because you sure didn't receive an education or anything close to one.

From his tone he didn’t get any playing time either. Haha

Can’t
I was recruited and dad got a job at CSX because of it.

I didn’t have to pay.
Patriot1 Wrote:Really did mean anything about you guys winning more of not getting anyone hurt. Figure you will win easy

Oh I know buddy. I was just poking at 2face
2face Wrote:Can’t
I was recruited and dad got a job at CSX because of it.

I didn’t have to pay.

Then take what information you have and turn it into the KHSAA. If it were true you would. But you can’t. Nice try.
I don’t know why I’m even entertaining this kid. Thoughts on how the crowd will be tonight?
2face Wrote:I did, it was Corbin Ind

If you got a diploma from Corbin it was a Special Education diploma!! So you say you don’t like Corbin? Newsflash junior nobody in Corbin really gives a damn...How bout moving along don’t you have some paint chips to eat or something?
Hound05 Wrote:I don’t know why I’m even entertaining this kid. Thoughts on how the crowd will be tonight?

I’d say with the weather and opponent there prolly won’t be much of a crowd.
chs crazy Wrote:I’d say with the weather and opponent there prolly won’t be much of a crowd.

Yea I’m debating on sitting this one out. Listening on the radio, UK on tv, and keeping up around the state with live streams. In my pajamas damnit.