Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outer Space Object May Have Been Alien Airecraft
I found this article about a possible alien object sent towards earth fasscinating. IMO, it is worth the time to read it.

(CNN/CBS) — A mysterious cigar-shaped object spotted tumbling through our solar system last year may have been an alien spacecraft sent to investigate Earth, astronomers from Harvard University have suggested.

The object, nicknamed ‘Oumuamua, meaning “a messenger that reaches out from the distant past” in Hawaiian, was first discovered in October 2017 by the Pan-STARRS 1 telescope in Hawaii.

Since its discovery, scientists have been at odds to explain its unusual features and precise origins, with researchers first calling it a comet and then an asteroid, before finally deeming it the first of its kind: a new class of “interstellar objects.”

Now, a new paper by researchers at the Harvard Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics raises the possibility that the elongated dark-red object, which is 10 times as long as it is wide and traveling at speeds of 196,000 mph, might have an “artificial origin.”

Full Article At The Link Below

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2018/11/06/o...mr1w2LQB-8
Harvard is now denying this story.

I think they are full of foo-foo dust. This thing changed directions and speeds.

We are not alone!!!!
I’m not saying it is anything but I will say this. I’m a huge fan of astronomy. Have been since a kid. Took many electives in college because I love it. But, as far as astrophysics go, an object inside of a solar system can only travel so fast, because it is bound by heliocentric gravity. Or in our case by our suns gravity. This object somehow is traveling faster than those speeds, AWAY from the sun! How that is possible I don’t know? I’m not saying it couldn’t be possible in our world, but we don’t have enough evidence and data to suggest how it is possible. However, these types of inter solar objects have been predicted before in astronomy, they just have been observed. But going back to the fact it is traveling above the speeds that we know are possible in our solar system is very interesting. Not to mention the shape of the object. But as a rule in science, you don’t always go for the furthest explanation to solve something. You use what you have and eliminate what you KNOW it can’t be. Is it possible that it came from another system with a sun that’s bigger than ours that allowed it to achieve such high speeds? YES. But at the same time, how was it able to break the gravity of that solar system and sun to become an inter solar object and keep those speeds? I don’t know. To me that is the question.