3. Estill County
4. Lee County

Region
1. Owsley County
2. Knott County Central
3. Letcher County Central
4. Wolfe County
5. Hazard
Can not get an argument from me. I like seeing Owsley rated #1. However, I feel the 14th region is wide open this year. Any of these teams could win the region. Time will tell. I like Owsley's chances, if we don't have any injuries and continue to play team ball.
If Hazard gets the Mullins girl from Leslie eligible that probably will make them number 1, but there’s 4 or 5 teams that could be ranked anywhere in the top 5 according to who is doing the judging. The top part of the region is as balanced in ability as it’s ever been.
Jackson Wrote:53rd
1. Knott County Central
2. Letcher County Central
3. June Buchanan
4. Cordia

54th
1. Hazard
2. Leslie County
3. Perry County Central
4. Buckhorn

55th
1. Wolfe County
2. Breathitt County
3. Jackson City
4. RIverside

56th
1. Owsley County
2. Powell County
3. Estill County
4. Lee County

Region
1. Owsley County
2. Knott County Central
3. Letcher County Central
4. Wolfe County
5. Hazard

Hate to say it my friend, but your selections have been upset already. Hazard beats Wolfe Co. tonight by 19 points. I'd move Hazard up to at least 3rd if I was you.
I thought Hazard was better, but I had Wolfe ahead of them last week and they did not lose. Hazard lost 2 even though they were to better competition. The issue seems to be settled for now with Hazard's convincing win.
Jackson Wrote:I thought Hazard was better, but I had Wolfe ahead of them last week and they did not lose. Hazard lost 2 even though they were to better competition. The issue seems to be settled for now with Hazard's convincing win.
Does anyone have anymore info about the Mullins girl from Leslie? When will she be eligible to play for Hazard. She will certainly give a huge boost to their team when she finally gets in their lineup.
Well,
The early goings of this season is different. My PCC lady Dores are up and down...more down than up right now. But they will get lined out. Just inexperienced.
My next thought is that KCC and Leslie should've been the tops this year. That hasn't proven right just yet. And anyone have any info on the Mullins transfer?

Thats weird. LC coaching staff one of the best and most experienced around...she's a top player on what was the TOP rated team......hmmmm?!

On the outside looking in, maybe not outside very long. Look out for LCC, Owsley and the Hazard Lady Dawgs after the trade deadline!...but as a PCC fan, how could I ever argue a transfer! HAHAHA!
Definitely will help Hazard. I guess maybe she could get eligible 2nd Semester. Really depends on if Leslie doesn’t protest it. Perry has recruited for years. Randy will take em but won’t let em go. Tried his best to keep the hall kid from getting eligible at South Laurel. I saw the emails he sent in to the KHSAA against her. Pathetic individual.
[Image: https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BestAgedJunco-small.gif] Bolz the ole Ladypats are right in the hunt for the big road trip champion style! Ole Randy Napper is as slick as they come and that juice they serve is some kind of trickery! Glad Perry fielded a team this year cause ole Fatpat would like to meet em in the postseason but aint happening cause Perry is cold as the ole brass seats in the wicked pissah in the winter of 75 baby! Thats freaking cold bruthas!#napperhaswentosleepondajuice #naptimesaretheshizzlenizzle More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BestAgedJunco-small.gif] Bolz the ole Ladypats are right in the hunt for the big road trip champion style! Ole Randy Napper is as slick as they come and that juice they serve is some kind of trickery! Glad Perry fielded a team this year cause ole Fatpat would like to meet em in the postseason but aint happening cause Perry is cold as the ole brass seats in the wicked pissah in the winter of 75 baby! Thats freaking cold bruthas!#napperhaswentosleepondajuice #naptimesaretheshizzlenizzle More mash taters please!!!
😄
I remember those ‘75-‘77 winters and you’re 110% correct dude....they were as cold and snowy as Antarctica.
I know Owsley beat Knott but I still think theyre the better team.
Just like the boys in this region. Its Wide open. Going to a fun February,
Tailback44 Wrote:I know Owsley beat Knott but I still think theyre the better team.
Owsley’s definitely the younger team. Start one senior and four sophomores and first 2 players off the bench are a freshman and 7th grader.
As far as who is best of the two, they’ll be at least 2 more possibilities and maybe 3 for an Owsley-Knott matchup this year. They play in Booneville January 25 and also possibly in the All A region. Who knows, might even see one another in the KHSAA regional tourney.
These rankings are trash, no way Owsley County is #1 in the region. Just go watch them play and you'll see that.
The Ole Man Wrote:These rankings are trash, no way Owsley County is #1 in the region. Just go watch them play and you'll see that.

One game doesn’t define a team and they’re 5 games into the season.

I know your basing this off tonight’s game but I can tell you Owsley played about as bad as they possibly could. I’m guessing they didn’t shoot 30% from floor and missed probably close to 20 free throws. You aren’t going to beat many teams like that I don’t care how good you are. So go ahead and form your opinion ole geezer but I’ll bet good money when you watch them again in booneville when Powell comes to town the outcome will be different, mark it down.
The Ole Man Wrote:These rankings are trash, no way Owsley County is #1 in the region. Just go watch them play and you'll see that.

They’re not #1 but you were saying back in August that they wasn’t even a top 10 team in the 14th region. Owsley is young but they’re pretty good. Better than you have given them credit for. Tonight was simply a bad shooting night. All teams have those occasionally. It happens. Played terrible, shot bad, and still only lost by 12 on the road. They’ll be okay. Lot of games left.
OK...lets focus here folks.

1.) No one really cares about Owsley, Powell, yada, yada, yada!

2.) Fat Pat...you have become embarrassingly boring. Feel sorry for the things in your life you let go to sit around making up these posts.

3.)Most importantly, why did Haley Mullins go to Hazard? Why not to my palace at PCC. As much as her daddy is in Smittys chatting it up..seems being neighbors to PCC would be the fit.
Analytics101 Wrote:OK...lets focus here folks.

2.) Fat Pat...you have become embarrassingly boring. Feel sorry for the things in your life you let go to sit around making up these posts.

3.)Most importantly, why did Haley Mullins go to Hazard? Why not to my palace at PCC. As much as her daddy is in Smittys chatting it up..seems being neighbors to PCC would be the fit.

You keep getting dumber and dumber everytime you post something. I would say no one cares about PCC this year but I’d be lying because everyone around is loving the fact that they are getting the snot beat out of them by most everyone they play.

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/ugmqMF4.gif?noredirect]
Looky her anus 101 baby dont be a hata when we go to stata!
1) Nobody cares about analytics cuz they boring as... well boring and prosaic
2) Dont feel sorry for ole Fatpat cause big guy lives like a boss and Patriotism is my life brutha. Ole Fatpat is pumped and happy to be a Patriot supporter bruh and Browny at PCC has got all the beer goggles on Commode Nation baby!
3) Mully went to Hazard cause the Palace is full of trickery, deceit, and the punkin juice plain and simple if ole Fatpat was tater guessing. Napper is a slick one like the ole Grinch and schedules about 5 games a year so logic says go where they have regular scheduly!
Like your style but hate anuslytics! More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7TKRBB3E.../giphy.gif] The ole commoders best hang on cuz itz going to be along season bruthas! #getatightergrip #gladtheygotateamtogether More mash taters please!!!
Boogie Wrote:One game doesn’t define a team and they’re 5 games into the season.

I know your basing this off tonight’s game but I can tell you Owsley played about as bad as they possibly could. I’m guessing they didn’t shoot 30% from floor and missed probably close to 20 free throws. You aren’t going to beat many teams like that I don’t care how good you are. So go ahead and form your opinion ole geezer but I’ll bet good money when you watch them again in booneville when Powell comes to town the outcome will be different, mark it down.

LOOKAYANNER Wrote:They’re not #1 but you were saying back in August that they wasn’t even a top 10 team in the 14th region. Owsley is young but they’re pretty good. Better than you have given them credit for. Tonight was simply a bad shooting night. All teams have those occasionally. It happens. Played terrible, shot bad, and still only lost by 12 on the road. They’ll be okay. Lot of games left.

It's early in the season, I'm still not sold on Owsley County. Beating Knott was a great win, but I need to see more from them before I will believe in them. They just do not have the athletes / look like a top 5 team in the region. They are a pretty young team, still not sold yet. They just don't pass the eye test for me.

Wait, Leslie County's Hailee Mullins transferred to Hazard?
ComeTournament time this could all change. Lot of teams capable of winning the 14th
The Ole Man Wrote:It's early in the season, I'm still not sold on Owsley County. Beating Knott was a great win, but I need to see more from them before I will believe in them. They just do not have the athletes / look like a top 5 team in the region. They are a pretty young team, still not sold yet. They just don't pass the eye test for me.

Wait, Leslie County's Hailee Mullins transferred to Hazard?

That’s fair.
I admit due to their youth they’ve still got some proving to do, which I think they will. But along the way they’re sure to have some growing pains. However,I don’t think any team in the region will look at Owsley as an easy game. They’re not going to shoot as inaccurate as they did vs Powell very often, especially with free throws.