Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 70 Knox Central 69
Final!
Sanders 33 for Corbin.
Taylor barely played in this one because of fouls. Huge win on the road in a good environment. Ready to hear how KC fans react to this one. Typically it’s the refs fault.
A little surprised by this one. At Knox I thought they would Cruz. Atleast 15 plus. South is def the fav and should be at this point but there are 5 teams that I think can beat south. 1 of those sadly won’t be at region. Retarded
ky playmaker Wrote:A little surprised by this one. At Knox I thought they would Cruz. Atleast 15 plus. South is def the fav and should be at this point but there are 5 teams that I think can beat south. 1 of those sadly won’t be at region. Retarded

Nope, it will be OBI or Jackson County. Both teams already double digits in losses. Blind draw was crazy
ky playmaker Wrote:A little surprised by this one. At Knox I thought they would Cruz. Atleast 15 plus. South is def the fav and should be at this point but there are 5 teams that I think can beat south. 1 of those sadly won’t be at region. Retarded

And I’m not too shocked. Tony P has had Knox Central’s number for awhile
Was a fun game to watch. But on a serious note, something has to be done about this 13th region officiating. Tonight's game may have been the worst I've seen this year, and it was all over and not just one way or the other. They need to make them do some camps all summer or something, instead of reffing as many softball games as possible.

I've felt SL was a heavy favorite to win the 13th since the season started. Nothing I have seen out of Clay County, Corbin, Knox Central or anyone else has changed my mind.
Jaguarhoundbird Wrote:Was a fun game to watch. But on a serious note, something has to be done about this 13th region officiating. Tonight's game may have been the worst I've seen this year, and it was all over and not just one way or the other. They need to make them do some camps all summer or something, instead of reffing as many softball games as possible.

Can you go into details? I was there and thought it was an excellent called game. Very consistent on both ends, kept things in control and never lost composure. What else are you looking for?
When Knox started playing stall ball with 5 minutes in the game up 3 and corbin let them I knew it was bound to happen. This may be one of coach P’s best coaching jobs to date this season, beating quality teams in the region with not a lot.
It's funny how we all have seen all these comments and allegations about the 49th district draw out. Put your big boy's pants on and look forward to beating Clay or North or Red Bird and go on to playing in championship game and collecting victory as the 2019 49th district Champs. Quite crying and complaining over the draw. Yes OBi and Jackson County has losing records but hands down one of them are going to the region and possibly could be your 2019 49th district Champs... Remember at the end of the day the season records go back to 0-0 start of the district and if you have looked at Jackson County record u would see they have played some pretty good teams and have only lost in single digits which could be a dangerous team for Clay or North to play in post season. Coach Parrett has been know for a major underdog upset before. So let's quit crying and let the post season play out and see the out come...
This one surprised me a little.
JayTiger Wrote:It's funny how we all have seen all these comments and allegations about the 49th district draw out. Put your big boy's pants on and look forward to beating Clay or North or Red Bird and go on to playing in championship game and collecting victory as the 2019 49th district Champs. Quite crying and complaining over the draw. Yes OBi and Jackson County has losing records but hands down one of them are going to the region and possibly could be your 2019 49th district Champs... Remember at the end of the day the season records go back to 0-0 start of the district and if you have looked at Jackson County record u would see they have played some pretty good teams and have only lost in single digits which could be a dangerous team for Clay or North to play in post season. Coach Parrett has been know for a major underdog upset before. So let's quit crying and let the post season play out and see the out come...

Wrong thread JayTiger, thank goodness I’m not the only who drink and posts :lmao:
Knew this one would physical, Sanders and Byrley tonight played unreal. Congratulations Redhounds glad I made it to this one. TongueirateSho
I feel a lot like jaguarhoundbird, very bad called game as far as fouls and the flow, but the one thing I will say... They done very good with keeping the kids/coaches under control. That is the type of game that can go bad very quickly and it was a very fun game to watch. I had KC by 10+, but Corbin pulled the upset and the Sanders kids was crazy hot and he showed lots of fun emotions. Jaylen Adams is a stud very fun to watch. Lots of other Coaches from other schools there to watch that game as well. Fun time in the 13th Region.
Nice win for Corbin!
SEKYSports Wrote:I feel a lot like jaguarhoundbird, very bad called game as far as fouls and the flow, but the one thing I will say... They done very good with keeping the kids/coaches under control. That is the type of game that can go bad very quickly and it was a very fun game to watch. I had KC by 10+, but Corbin pulled the upset and the Sanders kids was crazy hot and he showed lots of fun emotions. Jaylen Adams is a stud very fun to watch. Lots of other Coaches from other schools there to watch that game as well. Fun time in the 13th Region.

Just wondering how it was so bad? This is one of the first games I have watched and that it was a very good called game. Not sure why you are saying it was called bad.
JayTiger Wrote:It's funny how we all have seen all these comments and allegations about the 49th district draw out. Put your big boy's pants on and look forward to beating Clay or North or Red Bird and go on to playing in championship game and collecting victory as the 2019 49th district Champs. Quite crying and complaining over the draw. Yes OBi and Jackson County has losing records but hands down one of them are going to the region and possibly could be your 2019 49th district Champs... Remember at the end of the day the season records go back to 0-0 start of the district and if you have looked at Jackson County record u would see they have played some pretty good teams and have only lost in single digits which could be a dangerous team for Clay or North to play in post season. Coach Parrett has been know for a major underdog upset before. So let's quit crying and let the post season play out and see the out come...
I don't follow basketball a whole lot.... what is the controversy with the draw out exactly?
Nice game both sides. But down to the wire looks like one Tony outcoached the other in this one.
Knox Central AD suspends Coach?
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Knox Central AD suspends Coach?

Head coach for Knox Central and assistant coach for Corbin had words after the game. Looked really bad.
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Knox Central AD suspends Coach?

Which one?
Did Khsaa suspend or school?
Why?
Never heard of this before, AD suspending coach. They are all one team..
What the heck!
I heard it was Knox school that suspended tony. Wasn’t just because of that one incident with corbin assistant. Treatment of players etc. is involved
ky playmaker Wrote:I heard it was Knox school that suspended tony. Wasn’t just because of that one incident with corbin assistant. Treatment of players etc. is involved

:what: