Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Casey Mears wins Coca Cola 600
Casey Mears barely had enough gas to finish the race, running out less than a half lap after crossing the finish line, and won a wreck filled, action packed CC 600. Mears won (his first career win), JJ Yeley finished a career high 2nd, Kyle Petty finished 3rd, Reed Sorenson 4th and Brian Vickers finishes 5th, the highest finish by Toyota this year..
May be the oddest top 5 in as long as I can remember! My driver, Jeremy Mayfield was running 8th when his engine blew with about 30 to go. Was a great race to watch!!!
I agree...Jeremy has the same problem my guy, Ward Burton has, and that they have junk to drive. Not enough $$ to keep up with the big boys..but I agree, it was good to see a shuffle like that. Everybody gets tired of seeing Jimmie Johnson first, Gordon, Kenseth and Tony filling up the top 5 every week..I like it. I thought Yeley and Kyle Petty ran very solid races, especially Petty, that was great.. and did you see Tony talk to that female reporter like he did? LOL, it was funny..anytime Tony dont run where he wants to, he acts like such a smartass..funny though..
So agree TH32! I am sure Jeremy is a top candidate to feel Jr's spot at DEI, lol! DREAM ON PB5!!!!
Conrats to Casey Mears it has been a long time coming.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:So agree TH32! I am sure Jeremy is a top candidate to feel Jr's spot at DEI, lol! DREAM ON PB5!!!!
I thought you didnt want Jeremy to drive junk anyomore?