Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 Hardest Schedule's In Each Class East Of Interstate 75
if you really think your team has a hard schedule,and you think it is in the top 5 in the state for each class east of 75 throw it out there..
Pikeville plays Ashland, Lexington Catholic, Prestonsburg, Belfry, and Louisville Holy Cross in their 5 non-district games. District is another story.
From what I saw in another thread, looks like Johnson Central has a great schedule for this upcoming year. Considering JC and Ashland are the only ones that are in 5A east of 75 that I know of, I believe JC has a bit harder schedule.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Hazard has a pretty difficult schedule..LCC, Lynn Camp, Harlan, Clay Co, Lex. Christian, Cumberland, Evarts, Jenkins, PCC.
ER had a hard schedule last year, but this year is a diffrent storey.
yea...last years was a tough one for ER
Russell is a AAA school and their non district schedule has:

AAAAAA- Simon Kenton
AAAAA- Ashland Blazer
AAAA- Boyd Co
AAAA- Greenup Co
AAAA- Lawrence Co
A- Raceland

I think that non-district schedule is hard to beat.
Well for the last 4 years Lawrence Co has played one of the hardest if not the hardest in the State. This year it isnt any easier

They play
@ Belfry
@ Breathitt Co
@ Letcher Co Central
@ Prestonsburg
Russell
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
A Decent Lineman Wrote:Hazard has a pretty difficult schedule..LCC, Lynn Camp, Harlan, Clay Co, Lex. Christian, Cumberland, Evarts, Jenkins, PCC.
ith the exception of LCA and Harlan, that doesn't seem to bad...
Lex. Christian, Lynn Camp, Clay Co, and Harlan are all good teams that are hard to beat...that is like half our schedule...lol
:eek: ^^Pikeville's schedule is 10 times tougher than Hazard's.
Pikevilles non district schedule is the toughest in the state in 1a.
DevilsWin Wrote:Russell is a AAA school and their non district schedule has:

AAAAAA- Simon Kenton
AAAAA- Ashland Blazer
AAAA- Boyd Co
AAAA- Greenup Co
AAAA- Lawrence Co
A- Raceland
I think that non-district schedule is hard to beat.

SK usually has a pretty good team
Ashland is always tough--
Boyd Co had a nice year but aren't known for football
Greenup Co is known for cheerleading not football
Lawrence is making strides to get back to where it once was but they have a ways to go
Raceland had a good season last year but they lost a lot, it may bebuilding time again for Raceland.
As for Pikeville's schedule:
Ashland is always very tough--AAAAA
Lex Cath is a state contender every year--AAAA
Belfry is a state contender evry year--AAA
Prestonsburg is always competitive in almost every game and a very solid team--AA
Louisville Holy Cross is a top ten class A school every year--A
In my eyes this is a little tougher schedule for a small A team in EKY
Prestonsburg non-district teams are:

Beechwood
Pikeville
Betsy Layne
Lawrence Co.
Breathitt Co.

Not as tough as past schedules but there are some pretty good teams on there.
blackcat_student Wrote:Prestonsburg non-district teams are:

Beechwood
Pikeville
Betsy Layne
Lawrence Co.
Breathitt Co.

Not as tough as past schedules but there are some pretty good teams on there.
It just doesn't look right putting Betsy Layne in with those other schools. Other than them that looks like a decent schedule for the Blackcats.
JC's schedule is going to be tough this season

District
Ashland, Montgomery Co., Woodford Co. and Bryan Station
Non District
South Point Ohio, Conner, Wheelersburg Ohio, Paintsville, Louisville Central and Belfry
East Ridges Schedule will be tough for the Warriors....for other teams thats a diffrent storey but tough for ER.

District Games*
Belfry
Pike Central
Sheldon Clark
and Magoffin County

Non District*
Phelps
Grundy, VA
Knott Central
Shelby Valley
Letcher Central
South Floyd
Thats an easy schedule...ER could win will win Phelps and Magoffin Co and could win Valley, PC, KCC, and Grundy... looks like a pretty easy schedule to me, it doesn't compare to last years..
bigpun Wrote:It just doesn't look right putting Betsy Layne in with those other schools. Other than them that looks like a decent schedule for the Blackcats.

True, but the past couple of years it seems like Prestonsburg always loses there opening games, and every time Prestonsburg played Betsy Layne in the past, it seems like they end up having a team that goes far into the playoffs.
blackcat_student Wrote:True, but the past couple of years it seems like Prestonsburg always loses there opening games, and every time Prestonsburg played Betsy Layne in the past, it seems like they end up having a team that goes far into the playoffs.
Who, Betsy Layne far into the playoffs?
Looks like with the new alignment this year JC had trouble getting close games too. Russell was in the same boat, came down to SK for the last game to fill the slot. No open dates for the other people to play.
JC would have been nice to have onthe sched.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
cig107 Wrote:Thats an easy schedule...ER could win will win Phelps and Magoffin Co and could win Valley, PC, KCC, and Grundy... looks like a pretty easy schedule to me, it doesn't compare to last years..
You honestly think ER could beat Grundy?