Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite YouTube videos
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Isn't it kind of morbid that the woman is not trying to comfort him or anything? I found that the funniest thing of all.

If she's his mom, maybe she knows that he is always overly dramatic about stuff, so she just laughs about it...
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:If she's his mom, maybe she knows that he is always overly dramatic about stuff, so she just laughs about it...

If you listen close he does not say mom to her he just says Brenda or some name like that so I guess it may no be his mom but still I think the kid is defiantly overly dramatic.
My favorite youtube video was like a highlight reel of Sean Taylor when he played for Miami it was bad
calQlate Wrote:ROTFLMAO!! Smile Smile I'm falling ! I'm falling!

The old lady just cracking up!!
That was great!!!!
calQlate Wrote:This girl can shake her bootyBig Grin

[youtube="nice shorts"]iSByZARPJSU[/youtube]
MY GOSH! That is one woman that I wouldn't care if she had glass eyeballs and a beard, lol!
I've always liked the Flight of the Conchords, here are some videos from them:

[YOUTUBE="Hiphopapottamus vs. Rhymenocerous"]ZbbxA8a_M_s[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="Albi (The Racist Dragon)"]X-jVAHAuiS4&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:MY GOSH! That is one woman that I wouldn't care if she had glass eyeballs and a beard, lol!

Smile:rockon: I hear ya!
Hiphopapottamus vs. Rhymenocerous Smile Smile "Others rappers diss me, say my rhythms are sissy! "

"My name is Hiphopottamus, My lyrics are bottomless"...... long pause .. Smile Smile

Thanks for sharing these. These guys are good.