Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resident Evil 4 for the Wii
Anyone else played it? It's amazing.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Anyone else played it? It's amazing.

Does the Wii controls really add alot to the game? I already had it as one of myy favorite games of all time. Probably 2nd or 3rd.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Does the Wii controls really add alot to the game? I already had it as one of myy favorite games of all time. Probably 2nd or 3rd.

It's cool cause you have the joy stick in one hand, and the actual wii controller in the other one, which you aim and shoot with.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:It's cool cause you have the joy stick in one hand, and the actual wii controller in the other one, which you aim and shoot with.

It does sound cool but I don't think I can buy a 40-50 dollar game for Wii that I have already beat before... However, I would love to play it sometime. It sounds so awesome.

Check out Madden for the Wii. It is a completely different experience from just sitting down and playing.
I heard madden was really hard at first, but really fun once you get the hang of it.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I heard madden was really hard at first, but really fun once you get the hang of it.

Yes.. That is spot on.. It is pretty frustrating to transition from the PS2 controller to playing madden while standing, throwing, juking, etc.