Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle Co @ #1 Bell Co 10/4
Thoughts and predictions.
:devilflam:devilflam:devilflam The Rivalry is back. This Game means more to some people, and wont let these young guys forget it.

Unfortunately Rock has some offensive issues. With Josh Thacker going down for the year against Adair, its gonna be tough to get anything going on a good Bell team. Hopefully this and clean injury free game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Not close
Bell County JV will enter midway in the 4thQ :wieghts:

Bell County 64
Rockcastle County 12
:truestory:
49-14 Bobcats.
Bell Co 56
Rockcastle Co 7
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote::devilflam:devilflam:devilflam The Rivalry is back. This Game means more to some people, and wont let these young guys forget it.

Unfortunately Rock has some offensive issues. With Josh Thacker going down for the year against Adair, its gonna be tough to get anything going on a good Bell team. Hopefully this and clean injury free game.

Bell had one of their starters, Chase Huff, go down for year vs Whitley. Injuries are part of it but man they suck. Glad the rivalry is back, just wished both teams had all their player.
Mnt boy fb Wrote:Bell had one of their starters, Chase Huff, go down for year vs Whitley. Injuries are part of it but man they suck. Glad the rivalry is back, just wished both teams had all their player.

I’m just glad Kidd is back Wink
Is Kidd back? Some Bobcat faithful have mentioned that he will not be returning. Either injury or quitting, but does anyone know for sure if he is/will be playing? Definitely a game changer.
I did one am excited for a home game with Mayne a bit of fall in the air. No place like Log Mountain on a Friday night.
Bobcats roll 49-7.
Kid is playing!!
four quarters Wrote:Is Kidd back? Some Bobcat faithful have mentioned that he will not be returning. Either injury or quitting, but does anyone know for sure if he is/will be playing? Definitely a game changer.

Yes! Big hoss is back and ready to go.
Bell big
Bell county 40
Rockcastle county 7
Bell by 28
Bell 35
Rick 13
64-21, Bell.
The score is going to depend on what kind of defensive effort Rockcastle can put up, but, the Dud is going to have the opportunity to make it as rotten as he wishes I'm afraid. Rock just doesn't have the horses to keep up this year and they didn't prove anything offensively this past week against Estill County with the loss of their running back the previous game. Their hearts will show if they can keep Bell under 28 and score a few times. If they lose by a running clock....it will be a long night. If is like it used to be a decade ago, they are already down 14 playing at Log Mountain and the game hasn't yet started.
Bell Co 56
Rock 13
Am I missing something, but why is Bell # 1. Bell lost all credibility when they quit playing Corbin.
insideinfo Wrote:Am I missing something, but why is Bell # 1. Bell lost all credibility when they quit playing Corbin.

IMO, Bell would beat Corbin this year. Corbin moved up where they have belonged for the past couple of years, Bell is still 3A.
smoke1015 Wrote:IMO, Bell would beat Corbin this year. Corbin moved up where they have belonged for the past couple of years, Bell is still 3A.

That’s the dumbest thing said on This site. Bell would not beat Corbin. Corbin has played a top notch schedule and Bell has not. This comment is crazy.
Charles Wrote:That’s the dumbest thing said on This site. Bell would not beat Corbin. Corbin has played a top notch schedule and Bell has not. This comment is crazy.

Sorry. Yes. Bell Co would beat Corbin this year by 3 td’s sorry.
insideinfo Wrote:Am I missing something, but why is Bell # 1. Bell lost all credibility when they quit playing Corbin.

It’s called needing attention. The only thing in 3A that they would be ranked #1 in would be worst schedule. lol. I just hope we get them. I don’t care where the game is. We will woodshed them.
ColtPride Wrote:It’s called needing attention. The only thing in 3A that they would be ranked #1 in would be worst schedule. lol. I just hope we get them. I don’t care where the game is. We will woodshed them.

Haha you’re fooling no one but yourself if you think anyone in 3A will take Bell to the woodshed, but nice try.