Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle 54 - Lexington Catholic 7
Total Domination Boyle’s defense forced 7 turnovers.
Unreal
Boyle keeps rolling!
Smith > Allen plain and simple!

That TD pass to Smith from Allen was a beauty!
Rebel55 Wrote:Smith > Allen plain and simple!

That TD pass to Smith from Allen was a beauty!

Lanter outplayed Allen again as well.

11-14 for 185 and 3 TDs (all in the first half).
Congratulations to Boyle!
Congrats Rebels! I will take Boyle's QB any day over Allen.
Congratulations to Boyle County
As someone who has never seen Boyle or Lex Cath. How much of a difference does the teams around each QB play a role in you all picking Lanter over Allen?

I’m not throwing shade or questioning your alls opinions. Being 100% serious and wanting to learn something here.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:As someone who has never seen Boyle or Lex Cath. How much of a difference does the teams around each QB play a role in you all picking Lanter over Allen?

I’m not throwing shade or questioning your alls opinions. Being 100% serious and wanting to learn something here.

Allen is a great QB.

Lanter is a great QB.

You just have to watch a game. Watch BCHS vs LexCath games this year if you really want to see the difference.

Game management. Accuracy. Ball security.

If Allen is Power 5, there is NO WAY that Lanter isn't at least D1.
FoSho Wrote:Lanter outplayed Allen again as well.

11-14 for 185 and 3 TDs (all in the first half).

He always has, IMO Reed is the better QB.
Don’t think Boyle will be challenged much next week either. If tradition holds, their team speed might be met, but that’s only part of it. And part of it won’t be enough to slow this group down.
Just so people understand...Reese Smith was probably around 70% tonight. He suffered a severe ankle sprain a couple weeks back and has been relentless in getting back to the field with his brothers.

He was all over the field tonight on both sides of the ball. He is the definition of what "Mr Football" is and if he doesn't win it then they should stop awarding it.
Jack Lambert Wrote:He always has, IMO Reed is the better QB.

I'm sure the Lex Cath fan base think Beau Allen is the better quarterback, but there is no doubt who the better team is.
Westside Wrote:I'm sure the Lex Cath fan base think Beau Allen is the better quarterback, but there is no doubt who the better team is.

As they should.

You don't think Lanter has a lot to do with that team being so good?
Could it be that Boyle’s coaching staff has a system that really helps QB be successful?
Boyle has had great QB over the years. Do they put the QB in great situations.
We all know that Boyle has a great staff on both sides of the ball.
With that said, both are very talented young men!
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Could it be that Boyle’s coaching staff has a system that really helps QB be successful?
Boyle has had great QB over the years. Do they put the QB in great situations.
We all know that Boyle has a great staff on both sides of the ball.
With that said, both are very talented young men!

The system is irrelevant. The staff does prepare the team at a ridiculously high level, which I'm sure helps their QB.

The Rebels QB runs that offense and team so well for someone his age that it's almost hard to believe.

I heard on the radio show a couple nights ago that he averages throwing a TD pass every 6 passes.
Congrats to Boyle County. The Greatest Show on Earth is making its way to Kroger Field.
FoSho Wrote:As they should.

I didn't state that at all.
I sat in the cold and watched a great Boyle team destroy a good Lex Catholic team last night. The only fault I see in Boyle is the huge amount of penalties they commit. This might cost them in a couple weeks if they can't get that corrected. Having said that, hope they get to Kroger Field and win there too.
Westside Wrote:I didn't state that at all.

I didn't say you did.
Allen looked awful last night. Missed several passes and how many fumbles? I hope he gets a lot better at UK.
rick2517 Wrote:I sat in the cold and watched a great Boyle team destroy a good Lex Catholic team last night. The only fault I see in Boyle is the huge amount of penalties they commit. This might cost them in a couple weeks if they can't get that corrected. Having said that, hope they get to Kroger Field and win there too.

Boyle usually doesn’t commit that many penalties I think a flag happy White hat had a lot to do With the penalties.
Westside Wrote:I'm sure the Lex Cath fan base think Beau Allen is the better quarterback, but there is no doubt who the better team is.

FoSho Wrote:As they should.

Westside Wrote:I didn't state that at all.

FoSho Wrote:I didn't say you did.

Confusedtare:
I just asked you a question.
FoSho Wrote:I just asked you a question.

Ok, I will answer your question in a more clear, direct way. Based on the four or so games I have watched Boyle County play the last two seasons, I feel Latner is a very important component of the Boyle County team.

FoSho, have you ever wondered why you have so many conflicts with people on this site? You seem to go looking for it.
Westside Wrote:Ok, I will answer your question in a more clear, direct way. Based on the four or so games I have watched Boyle County play the last two seasons, I feel Latner is a very important component of the Boyle County team.

FoSho, have you ever wondered why you have so many conflicts with people on this site? You seem to go looking for it.

We call this "trolling" in the business