Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2A Quarterfinal Walton Verona @ Breathitt County
3-0 WV on early fg
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Yayyyy
BC looks very flat. May lose if they do not wake up. Another defensive stop for WV. They are keying on run and daring the Bobcats to pass. Smart!

WV passing the ball, successfully a good percentage of the time and is moving the ball again. WV still up 3-0 1st

WV fumbles and turns the ball over. 3-0 WV late in the first.

3-0 WV 2nd

7-3 Breathitt
I am not to impressed by this breathitt team from how people on here was saying they would walk all over Walton i don't think that going to be the case
13-3 Breathitt
Went to the bathroom and the Bobcats were down 3-0. Came back five minutes later BC leads 13-3

21-3
21 points in a little over 2 minutes
27-3 Breathitt.
I'm sorry people but crazy Mayfield and Mountain fans make this board fun. God love'm.
Mr cold74 Wrote:I am not to impressed by this breathitt team from how people on here was saying they would walk all over Walton i don't think that going to be the case

Hmm, someone wishes they could delete this after watching the 2nd quarter.
35-9 Breathitt. 1 minute before the half.
35-9 BC 2nd

Mr cold74 Wrote:I am not to impressed by this breathitt team from how people on here was saying they would walk all over Walton i don't think that going to be the case

The Bobcats have not executed on offense or defense tonight. Better get things tightened up because if they play like this they will lose next week.

theCalipariEra Wrote:Hmm, someone wishes they could delete this after watching the 2nd quarter.

My statement was true at the time I wrote it they weren't doing noting they have improved I will stand by what I wrote and admit when I am wrong I am not some of the other people on this forum
35-15 Halftime. Breathitt’s defense looked bad to end the half.
Breathitt’s defense looks tired.
While I am happy the Bobcats are winning i am not comfortable watching them play. Seem off tonight. And seemed off last week. Just hope the team is holding some things in and this lackluster play ends.

43-15 Breathitt. Midway through the 3rd.
49-21 Breathitt. Ten minutes left in the 4th.
My prediction looks pretty good 48-16
Breathitt should be in 50s unless Kyle calls off the dogs.
Need to clean things up in practice to have them ready to play at kickoff. If not we will be down quick next week. Somerset is on a different level than WV.
If we don't play better next week we are in trouble.
57-21 Breathitt. Running clock!!
Collins with another big game. Impressive considering the obvious effort to contain him and the running game.

I’d love to see the Bobcats beat Somerset, but after watching the last couple games, it’s not gonna happen if they their D doesn’t pick it up.