Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Running clock predictions
Hound05 Wrote:Oh I know you’re not mad. At me at least haha. I just meant he was right about his facts. Now the whole point of the post. I totally agree with ya. I’m having a hard time understanding where it’s coming from and what the actual purpose of it is. Like you said. MF speaks for itself. I personally don’t care about running clocks as it don’t really prove much. A win is a win. Plus it’s kinda like you asked, and what I’m already sure of. Kentucky teams as a whole aren’t really that deep. So odds are most teams out a running clock the first couple or three rounds. I’m pretty sure corbin did it last year, and probably the year before. But I couldn’t even tell you who it was against. All i can say is we won. I’ve not followed MF close this year, so like I said I don’t get the actual point of this thread. Maybe I missed out on it all??

No, I'm not mad. I understand that some think this is just someone talking trash. Slightly yes. However, I firmly believe that we will have a running clock the next 2 games. I don't mean that to hurt anyone's pride, it's just the way that I see these games going down. I have my opinion same as anyone else does. We will see here shortly. If I'm wrong, I can take it. Ask some of these that have been here a while, they will tell you. But, I don't see it.
mysonis55 Wrote:No, I'm not mad. I understand that some think this is just someone talking trash. Slightly yes. However, I firmly believe that we will have a running clock the next 2 games. I don't mean that to hurt anyone's pride, it's just the way that I see these games going down. I have my opinion same as anyone else does. We will see here shortly. If I'm wrong, I can take it. Ask some of these that have been here a while, they will tell you. But, I don't see it.

Yea I didn’t think you were mad. Or why anyone would be mad. It’s like you said we’ve all got our opinions. But when I said I didn’t understand the point of this thread I wasn’t being facetious. I honestly don’t follow MF that much anymore so I kinda thought you just threw it out there randomly I guess.
No, not mad. I do hate that your boys won’t be in Lex this year though. I know they were young but, was hoping they would get it together. We kinda root for them over here.
mysonis55 Wrote:No, not mad. I do hate that your boys won’t be in Lex this year though. I know they were young but, was hoping they would get it together. We kinda root for them over here.

Just lost to much on the field and sideline. We’ve got some great groups coming up back to back to back. So if we get our coaching lined out, I think we’ll be right back Krogering with ya. Good luck this week
I’m sure y’all will. Thank you.
Maybe they should move up a few classes...