Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vols Top RB Suspended Indefinitely
From ESPN:
Tennessee running back LaMarcus Coker, the team's leading rusher last season, has been suspended indefinitely for violating the school's substance abuse policy. Coach Phillip Fulmer did not specify what Coker had done when he announced the penalty. If Coker will be eligible for the season opener at California has not yet been determined. Coker was suspended for several practices last December for undisclosed reasons.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2965321
:lmao: ..If that dont get your football blood flowing, then NOTHING will. College footballs most evil empire suspends its big star running back. I wander what that piece of crap Fill Fullmer REALLY has on him. Substance abuse my butt. If Tennessee suspends anybody, then theyve slain the Dean's daughter, blew up a federal building, stuff like that. Not "violating the schools substance abuse" policy. This is Tennessee. There IS NO substance abuse policy. There arent any policies period. But nonetheless, its awesome. Hopefully theyll find out fatboy Fullmer's involved and incarcerate him, along with everybody else who wears that hideous orange. But I give this :Thumbs: !! Until he's gone, then I'll be expecting to see him playing every single game this year.
Goooooooood! lol
TidesHoss32 Wrote::lmao: ..If that dont get your football blood flowing, then NOTHING will. College footballs most evil empire suspends its big star running back. I wander what that piece of crap Fill Fullmer REALLY has on him. Substance abuse my butt. If Tennessee suspends anybody, then theyve slain the Dean's daughter, blew up a federal building, stuff like that. Not "violating the schools substance abuse" policy. This is Tennessee. There IS NO substance abuse policy. There arent any policies period. But nonetheless, its awesome. Hopefully theyll find out fatboy Fullmer's involved and incarcerate him, along with everybody else who wears that hideous orange. But I give this :Thumbs: !! Until he's gone, then I'll be expecting to see him playing every single game this year.

Wow, TH32, don't hold back next time! Give us your honest opinion now, do you like Tennessee? Smile
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote::lmao: ..If that dont get your football blood flowing, then NOTHING will. College footballs most evil empire suspends its big star running back. I wander what that piece of crap Fill Fullmer REALLY has on him. Substance abuse my butt. If Tennessee suspends anybody, then theyve slain the Dean's daughter, blew up a federal building, stuff like that. Not "violating the schools substance abuse" policy. This is Tennessee. There IS NO substance abuse policy. There arent any policies period. But nonetheless, its awesome. Hopefully theyll find out fatboy Fullmer's involved and incarcerate him, along with everybody else who wears that hideous orange. But I give this :Thumbs: !! Until he's gone, then I'll be expecting to see him playing every single game this year.

Ole' Hoss, man you are going to blow a blood vessel talking about Tennesse footballl lol. To tell you the truth though I agree with everything you said! Fill "Fatty" Fullmer never has stuck me as a clean ball couch.
Shocker...
Oh man, nobody, and I mean NOBODY hates Tennessee athletics more than me. I dont root for them in ANYTHING. I hate seeing this "resurgence" in UT mens basketball more than anybody. And since Fatboy Fullmer ratted us (Bama, sorry I always equate "we" and "us" as Bama and the Steelers, lol) out to the NCAA in '02, then didnt have the guts to show his fatass at the SEC media days because a few Bama fans threatened him that he'd already spent his last Christmas, their cool stock went from next to last, to last. The only time I ever rooted for Florida State was in the '98 National Championship game ....against Tennessee. When "Aww Shucks, Im just a good ol country thug lover that wont discipline my rapists, thieves and killers in fear of losing games" Bobby Bowden met up against Phil "the super sized fat rat who also wont discipline my rapists, thieves and killers" Fullmer, it was hell for a college football junkie to pick between those two evils. So yeah, my two favorite college teams are Alabama and whoever's playing Tennessee..
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Ole' Hoss, man you are going to blow a blood vessel talking about Tennesse footballl lol. To tell you the truth though I agree with everything you said! Fill "Fatty" Fullmer never has stuck me as a clean ball couch.
my favorite team is Kentucky and whoever is beating Tennessee go big blue.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Oh man, nobody, and I mean NOBODY hates Tennessee athletics more than me. I dont root for them in ANYTHING. I hate seeing this "resurgence" in UT mens basketball more than anybody. And since Fatboy Fullmer ratted us (Bama, sorry I always equate "we" and "us" as Bama and the Steelers, lol) out to the NCAA in '02, then didnt have the guts to show his fatass at the SEC media days because a few Bama fans threatened him that he'd already spent his last Christmas, their cool stock went from next to last, to last. The only time I ever rooted for Florida State was in the '98 National Championship game ....against Tennessee. When "Aww Shucks, Im just a good ol country thug lover that wont discipline my rapists, thieves and killers in fear of losing games" Bobby Bowden met up against Phil "the super sized fat rat who also wont discipline my rapists, thieves and killers" Fullmer, it was hell for a college football junkie to pick between those two evils. So yeah, my two favorite college teams are Alabama and whoever's playing Tennessee..

Hoss, I love reading your posts on here, you just tell it like it is...

But I have to know, were you one of the ones who told Fulmer that he may have celebrated his last Christmas? Smile

Boo Vols!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lol..yeah bro I love reading yours too..and as far as the question you asked me.....Confusedhh: ..Ill never tell. Although I will say this much. As many Bama wins as Ive had the pleasure of seeing not only on television, Ive got to witness a few in person (two wins in Commonwealth, and I seen the '97 game which UK won for the first time in 75 years against us, but it was an AMAZING game to watch, and one in Knoxville)..but of all the wins Ive seen, other than the '92 National Championship game (when we embarrassed those thugs from Miami), the best win was the 2002 blowout in Knuttsville, when our probation (thanks to fatboy) ridden Tide waltzed into Neyland and beat the daylights out of Casey Clausen and the rest of fatboys thugs 34-14. And you guessed it, decked out in my Joe Namath throwback jersey, I talked soooooooooo much crap that night. Fatboy STILL hears my voice telling him what a disgrace to humanity he is, that he makes regular fat people look thin, that snitches are bitches, and what a gutless child molester he is, lol and so on..you get the picture when he closes those 40 lb eyelids at night..along with about 15,000 of my Bama friends that made the trip. It was so great...
More Cowbell Wrote:Hoss, I love reading your posts on here, you just tell it like it is...

But I have to know, were you one of the ones who told Fulmer that he may have celebrated his last Christmas? Smile

Boo Vols!!!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:lol..yeah bro I love reading yours too..and as far as the question you asked me.....Confusedhh: ..Ill never tell. Although I will say this much. As many Bama wins as Ive had the pleasure of seeing not only on television, Ive got to witness a few in person (two wins in Commonwealth, and I seen the '97 game which UK won for the first time in 75 years against us, but it was an AMAZING game to watch, and one in Knoxville)..but of all the wins Ive seen, other than the '92 National Championship game (when we embarrassed those thugs from Miami), the best win was the 2002 blowout in Knuttsville, when our probation (thanks to fatboy) ridden Tide waltzed into Neyland and beat the daylights out of Casey Clausen and the rest of fatboys thugs 34-14. And you guessed it, decked out in my Joe Namath throwback jersey, I talked soooooooooo much crap that night. Fatboy STILL hears my voice telling him what a disgrace to humanity he is, that he makes regular fat people look thin, that snitches are bitches, and what a gutless child molester he is, lol and so on..you get the picture when he closes those 40 lb eyelids at night..along with about 15,000 of my Bama friends that made the trip. It was so great...

lmao, man that is yet another awesome post TH32! I hate Tennesse and everything about them!! VOLS SUCK
TidesHoss32 Wrote:lol..yeah bro I love reading yours too..and as far as the question you asked me.....Confusedhh: ..Ill never tell. Although I will say this much. As many Bama wins as Ive had the pleasure of seeing not only on television, Ive got to witness a few in person (two wins in Commonwealth, and I seen the '97 game which UK won for the first time in 75 years against us, but it was an AMAZING game to watch, and one in Knoxville)..but of all the wins Ive seen, other than the '92 National Championship game (when we embarrassed those thugs from Miami), the best win was the 2002 blowout in Knuttsville, when our probation (thanks to fatboy) ridden Tide waltzed into Neyland and beat the daylights out of Casey Clausen and the rest of fatboys thugs 34-14. And you guessed it, decked out in my Joe Namath throwback jersey, I talked soooooooooo much crap that night. Fatboy STILL hears my voice telling him what a disgrace to humanity he is, that he makes regular fat people look thin, that snitches are bitches, and what a gutless child molester he is, lol and so on..you get the picture when he closes those 40 lb eyelids at night..along with about 15,000 of my Bama friends that made the trip. It was so great...

Dude, I remember that '92 national championship game, that was awesome! I was rooting for you guys to bring home the title to the SEC that night (and also rooting against those South Beach thugs, LOL). That was just a good, old-fashioned butt-whuppin'.

I hope Kentucky beats the tar out of the Vols this year, that would make the season for me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yeah me too...Id give anything to see UK whoop up on UT this year..the Cats are due though..
More Cowbell Wrote:Dude, I remember that '92 national championship game, that was awesome! I was rooting for you guys to bring home the title to the SEC that night (and also rooting against those South Beach thugs, LOL). That was just a good, old-fashioned butt-whuppin'.

I hope Kentucky beats the tar out of the Vols this year, that would make the season for me.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:yeah me too...Id give anything to see UK whoop up on UT this year..the Cats are due though..

They are way past due for a W against UT. If this is the year, I WILL BE THERE TO SEE IT HAPPEN!
It would be great to send them and that stupid 'Rocky Top' back down I-75 with their tails between their legs.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
We can do it, if not for pride then for TidesHoss! I think this maybe our year to do it.
According to a poll conducted this week by Mark Story of the Herald-Leader, Kentucky fans really want the Cats to beat the Vols. According to the results of the poll that were released today, of all the negative streaks currently associated with UK football, the 22 year streak of futility against Tennessee was the one that fans most wanted to end.

http://www.kentucky.com/287/story/147877.html

It's time for Randy Sanders to get his revenge!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
that was the best hire for UK football in 25 years..Ive always liked Randy Sanders, and he's a perfect fit at UK. I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to see UK beat them. And pour it on. Hell with next year and that "you beat your rivals, you dont embarrass them" garbage. Put 80 on the board if you can! But..I'll take just beating the them. Into hell.Big Grin
More Cowbell Wrote:According to a poll conducted this week by Mark Story of the Herald-Leader, Kentucky fans really want the Cats to beat the Vols. According to the results of the poll that were released today, of all the negative streaks currently associated with UK football, the 22 year streak of futility against Tennessee was the one that fans most wanted to end.

http://www.kentucky.com/287/story/147877.html

It's time for Randy Sanders to get his revenge!
Very good article More Cowbell. They will hopefully end the long 22 lossing streak and also put the little controvesy about Eric Ainge to bed. I hope Woodson lights them up for 4 TDs and 250 yards that day LOL That would be great.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:that was the best hire for UK football in 25 years..Ive always liked Randy Sanders, and he's a perfect fit at UK. I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to see UK beat them. And pour it on. Hell with next year and that "you beat your rivals, you dont embarrass them" garbage. Put 80 on the board if you can! But..I'll take just beating the them. Into hell.Big Grin

I agree, Sanders has worked wonders with Andre Woodson. Before he came, Woodson was fumble-prone, lacked confidence, and had just lost the starting job to Curtis Pulley. Now, after one year under Sanders, he's the preseason first team All-SEC and is being mentioned as a potential first round NFL draft pick. Excellent move by hiring him.

Now, we need to beat Tennessee in order to fully demonstrate what a mistake they made!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This year "Rocky Top" will crumble and fall into the Tennesee river. Essentialy killing all of those poster children for drunken boating called the "Volunteer Navy" LOL!