Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oneida Baptist Institute @ Clay County 12-2
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:
I think it will be a battle Royal and both teams in county rival will be trying to make a statement n leave it on the court. If Clay can play like they did against middlesboro n add Connor Robinson in I'm going to take Clay 73 to 62 Clay wins.
Clay Co. hard place to play and win. If OBI can play within 10 to 12 points at Clay, they will have a great year. I think they don't stay at #15 very long. JMO
I believe if you’re going to beat Clay you got to press full court. With that said I don’t think OBI will press. :popcorn:

Clay County 72
OBI 55
And then again they may press full court :pondering:
I heard they were going to play a 1-2-2 full court. Not really. Have no idea. Ready for the game tonight.
May just ride over and watch this one. Did new Coach play for Larry Gritton Sr. at Oneida? If he did you can bet they will press. When I played against Oneida and he was Coach they pressed the whole game.
Did Obi bring the band. Last I seen it was clay up 50
Nevermind that’s the girls score. My info is not good. He a state worker. Lol
Clay County up 29-17 in second quarter, 4:11 remaining in half.
Clay County 35 OBI 21 halftime.
41-32 4:09 in 3rd
47-34 Clay
2:33 left in 3rd. 49-37
1:59 3rd 51-37 Clay County on top. Make no mistake, OBI is for real. Hall is a first team all region type player.
58-42 end of 3
74-52 Clay 2:12 remaining
Awesome Walterwhite :worthy:
Clay County 79 OBI 57 final
The predictions is exactly what was spoken. CC NATION... Come to the tiger Den n better be prepared. Tip my hats to Jacob Hall he was in beast mode. Was the real deal Jacob Hall
Just so you know clay shot 23 free throws in 2nd half to oneida 5. Big difference. Granted they didn’t play well first. But I’m telling you this team is good.
Hall has always been good, I wish he’d stayed at Clay County all 4 years. Played a lot as a freshman and could’ve really helped the team as a sophomore and junior. OBI gave their best punch in the 3rd quarter but Clay County fought it off and that was kind of the dagger. The Mountaineers will give virtually every team in the region all they want; I’m not sure if they can hang 4 quarters with Clay, South, etc.
walterwhite Wrote:1:59 3rd 51-37 Clay County on top. Make no mistake, OBI is for real. Hall is a first team all region type player.
Have to agree they are for real, they came back to within 7 points and 9 points several times and my opinion was one ref killed them. They seemed to play nervous to me but definitely gonna be a team to watch out for.
Bigmouth1953 Wrote:Just so you know clay shot 23 free throws in 2nd half to oneida 5. Big difference. Granted they didn’t play well first. But I’m telling you this team is good.

That was definitely not how it should've been, alot of bad calls in my opinion. 😯😯
Don't forget one technical foul was on the coach. OBI needs go back to their drawing board n work on their defense. They where better than what I thought but still are a long shot from being in the top 5 by January. The coaching staff was even about to get into a fight the head coach n assistance coach over the head coach not wanting to set down. It was a show. Hall is the real deal and is probably going to be top 3 player in the region by February or mid January it took Clay duoble n triple teaming Hall in the paint to contain him. Hall is a beast mode.