Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs. Belfry - Pike County Bowl
Should be an intense matchup. I think the Pirates will get to Cashen and pick up the win. Good Luck to both teams.

Belfry-28
Corbin-14
Belfry-21
Corbin-20
Belfry-21
Corbin-14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
I am seeing Belfry 24-14 IMO,. Best of Luck to both of these teams as this one SHOULD be a good one!
Corbin-28
Belfry-22
Belfry......21
Corbin.....16
Belfry 40
Corbin 16
Corbin 16 Belfry 14
Belfry 14 Corbin 7

Belfry has a team that could make a lot of problems for Corbin. Belfry will score a few more if they are able to hold down the number of turnovers that you see a lot of at this time of year. Go Pirates! The big red pond creek nation has your back. Make us proud.

TongueirateSho
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
belfry 27

corbin 20
I am seeing Belfry by 2+ Td but I could be wrong
Should be one of the best week one matchups in the state! I'll take Belfry by a slim margin of 10 or less.
bigpun Wrote:Should be one of the best week one matchups in the state! I'll take Belfry by a slim margin of 10 or less.

I agree with your prediction.
This will be a low scoring game...

Winner - 15
Loser - 13

Big Grin
Belfry 14

Corbin 7

Corbin could cause alot of problems for Belfry. I think Belfry has a little better team speed and should pull it out in a close low scoring game.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Belfry 40
Corbin 16

I don't think that it will be that far apart. Corbin was tough last year and with Cashen should be tough again this year. Corbin does pretty good against the run because they gave Russell a scare last year. I will give Belfry the nod but only by about 3.
Will that game be on TV?
Noexcuses Wrote:Will that game be on TV?

Yeah, it will be hiring on WYMT.