Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carl Edwards wins Sharpie 500 in Bristol
Edwards and Kasey Kahne took turns dominating a rather clean Bristol night race, but in the end it was Carl Edwards taking the checkered flag. Congrats Carl!!!!!!!Big Grin
And to think that our brother went and seen Big Carl do his backflip, while you had to watch it at home TH32, lol. GO FIGURE!!!!!!!!!!
yeah, thats some crap right there..I have to say though, that Carl winning the race was the only exciting thing about it. It was the most boring Bristol race Ive ever seen..but Carl winning Bristol was awesome, lol..
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:And to think that our brother went and seen Big Carl do his backflip, while you had to watch it at home TH32, lol. GO FIGURE!!!!!!!!!!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:It was the most boring Bristol race Ive ever seen.

You beat me too it!!! I was looking forward to the crashes and tempers last night, only to see a dominating performance from Edwards. It was a yawner. I'm not a fan of the resurfaced concrete track. Allowed room for passing and no bumping.
Shew that race sucked, it was not a bristol like atomosphere. I was hoping Kasey would win but congrats to edwards on the win
i now hate bristol
I now love Bristol. I refused to go back to Bristol until something was done. I do not watch NASCAR for the wrecks. I watch it for the intense racing. Even though Carl and Kasey dominated all night, the racing was spectacular. 2 and 3 wide racing at Bristol is unheard of until now. IMO, I will now make another trip back to Bristol. Sure as hell beats the one groove they used to have.