Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell vs Boyd Co thoughts and predictions.
I like Russell in this matchup.

Russell- 35
Boyd Co- 7
FBALL Wrote:If both teams make it that far Russell would have to travel to Belfry.

dude you are wrong we will be at Henry R. Evans stadium.
RedDevil_TE Wrote:dude you are wrong we will be at Henry R. Evans stadium.
No ..dude.. you are worng..lol If both teams make it that far then Belfry would be the host. Just go look it up on KHSAA.
Belfry_99 Wrote:No ..dude.. you are worng..lol If both teams make it that far then Belfry would be the host. Just go look it up on KHSAA.

I second that. Due to the realignment we will make the trip to the CAM again this year.
Yes we will and I think I said this a long time ago on here ? If i am not mistaken

Dood you play for the team. You should know that better than anyone.Wink
IF Russell makes it that far.

IF Belfry makes it that far.

A playoff game between the two would be played at Belfry.

That is still a BIG IF and a long way off. Both teams should not get ahead of themselves.
amen and if they do like i said they both will be setting at home in school or watching the state games
I wouldn't say it's a BIG "if", but it IS still an if.

What things should be and what they turn out to be are sometimes two different things. Look at the last two presidential elections for proof Tongue

I'd like to see Russell's stadium though. Too bad :/ I know that the trip to Ashland last year was well worth it. I missed the previous playoffs at Russell due to a death in the family.

ANYWAY, I do hope to see the devils again this season. If for no other reason than to see us still playing in November Tongue