Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County @ Pike County Central 11/30
Who wins and why?
(10-27-2020, 10:17 AM)Cat Daddy Wrote: Who wins and why?
They win but doesn't mean squat till they play Paintsville. Is this game still on? Breathitt could dodge a bullet.
(10-27-2020, 10:31 AM)Eagle2009 Wrote:
(10-27-2020, 10:17 AM)Cat Daddy Wrote: Who wins and why?
They win but doesn't mean squat till they play Paintsville. Is this game still on? Breathitt could dodge a bullet.
This post has nothing to do with Paintsville, and yes every game matters. Why would Breathitt be dodging a bullet?
I just hope the Bobcats will play better. The offense and defense has been sloppy. I believe they win this game by 17+ points, but they must improve.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I think this should be a good game, I’ll lean slightly towards Breathitt however.
I think the Paintsville game will give us an indication of just how good/bad Breathitt is. The PCC game is important since it gives the Bobcats the chance to fix things they need to fix. If the Bobcats play like they have played, they could lose this game, no team needs to be overlooked based on the way the Bobcats have executed thus far.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

[-] The following 1 user Likes Poseidon's post:
  • Cat Daddy
(10-27-2020, 12:09 PM)David T. Caudill Wrote: I think the Paintsville game will give us an indication of just how good/bad Breathitt is.  The PCC game is important since it gives the Bobcats the chance to fix things they need to fix.  If the Bobcats play like they have played, they could lose this game, no team needs to be overlooked based on the way the Bobcats have executed thus far.
I agree, the Bobcats haven't played a complete game this year. The fact they have missed two games due to Covid-19, hasn't helped their rhythm and cohesiveness on both sides of the ball. With a young team, who is inexperienced at certain positions, will need all of the reps they can get. I look for the RB for Pike Central to have a big game, due to the fact, we have struggled stopping the run this year. Personally, I would rather see Breathitt change to a more traditional 4-3 scheme on defense, instead of the 3-4. Offensively, I think Pike Central will have a hard time stopping our offense, but we must play a clean game and limit our turnovers. Too many flags in the previous game, also contributed to having no rhythm on offense. I believe the Bobcats will play their best game of the year and leave Pikeville with a win. Breathitt wins 45-21.