Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle County @ Lincoln County 10/30
Thoughts and predictions
Should be a interesting matchup. Rock controlled every aspect of last years meeting between the two teams. Offense defense and special teams final Score was 26-7. Rock has a great defense better than last years. The pass defense is probably one of the best we have had in a very long time. The defense is ranked number 16 in all classes just behind Corbin. Ranks in top in nearly all categories in 3A. Lincoln however is much improved from last year but still don’t think they are improved enough to get the win.
Going to still pick Rock on the road.

Rock 35
Lincoln 14
Lincoln County 21
Rockcastle 20
Soooo.... I don’t know if Corbin just played a really bad game against LC or they were better than what I thought. Actually I know they were better than what I thought, I just don’t know by how much. They have a good running game, there D is what I wonder about. Our plays calling against them was horrendous, so I really can’t gauge them. They gave up 50+ to Wayne, held us to 14, and then gave up 40 something to Knox. If they play their game they are a pretty decent team. But if they wanna go back and forth their run game just can’t Keep up with another high power offense.

But I’m gonna take LC 28-22
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • Bull got out!
Very interesting game in my eyes. It seems hard to figure out the Patriots. If they show up, they have a shot. If they don't bring their "A" game, they may lose their fourth straight.
I don't see rock winning this one, but goodluck
Lincoln County 28
Rockcastle County 21
Rock 28
Lincoln 7
Rock will be the under dog going into tomorrow nights game it appears according to most everyone on here I just don’t see it. I know Lincoln has improved and played well in a lot of there games but Rock has a really great team that shouldn’t be over looked I think this team can be special and make some noise come playoffs in 3A. Guess right or wrong we will find out if the layoff being off last two weeks has hurt the rock team or if they are as hungry as they were before