Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pittsburgh 26 Buffalo 3
The division is ours.
Good times are ahead for us steeler fans!!!How bout them STEELERS
I'm not a Steelers fan. But. I was still disappointed in Big Ben and Holmes who combined to have 17 fantasy points for me. But Parker has a big game for them.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:The division is ours.
:yes: :Thumbs:

The Steelers are looking good, wouldnt suprise me any but its a LONG season anything can happen.
MVP2 Wrote:The Steelers are looking good, wouldnt suprise me any but its a LONG season anything can happen.

Very true......as good as New England is, I don't think they have clinched in week 2.
Bengal Cat Wrote:Very true......as good as New England is, I don't think they have clinched in week 2.

They are talking about the Steelers winning their division...And New England isn't in their division.
BCFan Wrote:They are talking about the Steelers winning their division...And New England isn't in their division.

Duhhhhh.....Trust me.I know what they were saying and I know whos in what division . As good as New England is I'm sure they aren't claiming the AFC East 2 weeks into the season. You don't clinch anything in September. Now let me see...if I'm not mistaken the AFC North consists of Cincinnati, Cleveland, Baltimore and Pitt. Although Pittsburgh has a clear early advantage, theres alot of football left to be played.

Alittle bold after two weeks of football, but time will tell.
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Here We Go Steelers Here We Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOO!!!! Way to go Steelers!!!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No doubt about it, Tomlin wins his 1st division title in his 1st year as head coach. Awesome!