Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
* Digital Cameras AND Photos *
Im going to buy a new Digital Camera soon and I would like to get everyone's opinions or experience with different types of cameras.

I already have 2 digital cameras and on 35mm SLR camera but I want a new digital camera that will take good close ups AND good action shots. I also want to be able to zoom in and not get a blurry image. Right now I carry around 2 cameras for everytime I want to take photographs. I want to be able to do everything with one.

If you have a digital camera and like it then please post the model here and how much it costs. I'd also appreciate any sample photos to be posted here that you have taken.

Thanks in advance.
Kodak Easyshares are really good.
My mom has a Kodak and it is pretty good
She don't have a kodak digi cam Hurley.. She might have a few Kodak disposables. But her digi cam is a panasonic I think, and it's in my car because she odn't use it lol
You a Tenn fan Cali? lool
Cali, is that a Fuji Finepix? How many megapixels?
I can post some of my Kodak pics if you want to compare them BGG.
Yep it's a Fuji Finepix...3.2 mega pixels.

Me a Tennessee fan?? Nahhhh...haha. Wink
sure GF....
Finally got some time to do this:
Mine's a 4.0 megapiel Kodak Easyshare. Has a really good setting that lets you pick what setting you're in and it will adjust the focus, shutter speed, and flash according to that.
I finally bought a new camera. I bought a Kodak with a 10x optical zoom. So far its great and easy to use.
I need to get me a new camera
Awwww BGG & QQ he's a doll!!
Shew....someone broke mine at state tourney this past weekend :? .....guess I'm going to have to set a new one.....
Where did you stay this weekend Beef?
i need to buy a new digital camera too. i know that i want one with great quality pictures and the right amount of flash and stuff. does anyone have any advice on WHERE to buy a camera???? i mean walmart has digital cameras along with a million other places but who has the best buy?