Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 33 Lincoln County 14
Final 

Congratulations BobCats!!!
Congratulations
Way to go Bobcats! I hope 64 doesn't pass me up in pick em.
[-] The following 2 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • 64SUR, Granny Bear
Congratulations Bell County, I missed this one for sure, I left the door wide open on my pick em contest lol. I got sacked.
(09-10-2021, 11:52 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Congratulations Bell County, I missed this one for sure, I left the door wide open on my pick em contest lol. I got sacked.

Picking against Dudley at Log Mountain was just plain dumb. Shame on me. lol
Lincoln losing to Danville might have been a backbreaker for Lincoln. I can see them losing every game from here on besides East Jessamine. And the Somerset win goes out the door because the Jumpers are in rebuild mode for sure.
Lincoln County was overrated after beating a really bad Somerset team.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jamesclay's post:
  • Gitback Coach
Congratulations Bobcats big win
(09-11-2021, 12:44 AM)jamesclay Wrote: Lincoln County was overrated after beating a really bad Somerset team.

I had Lincoln pretty high in my head even before the Somerset game. I knew Somerset was down but Lincoln returned a pretty good team. I've yet to see them play so I'm really not sure what the issue is but I thought they were better than Danville and Bell before the season started. Not sure what's going on. Maybe they bought into the hype coming into the season a little too much also.

Anyway, I was wrong. Congrats to Bell County.