Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne 32 Phelps 12
Betsy Layne is off to their best start in school history.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • BlackcatPride32
Betsy Layne is on a roll keep up young men
Betsy Lane Congratulations!!!!!
Way to go Betsy Layne!
Great Betsy Layne team.  Building a solid squad in a school that hasnt had historical success is TOUGH, but I have always said, "If you can 
play basketball, you can play anything."  BL QB Chase Mims is throwing the ball extremely well and completing 78% of his passes. BL also have 3 different WR's in the top 10 in Class 1A in recieving.  The big knock on Betsy Layne is the havent played any tough teams, but that changes REAL soon. If they can compete with Raceland or Paintsville it will go a long way in gaining a ton of respect in east KY. Good Job Bobcats.
[-] The following 2 users Like Hambley's post:
  • jetpilot, Red and Black
That new coach is doing something right. Hats off to the Bobcats on a great start to the season.
Way to go Bobcats!
(09-25-2021, 12:24 PM)Hambley Wrote: Great Betsy Layne team.  Building a solid squad in a school that hasnt had historical success is TOUGH, but I have always said, "If you can 
play basketball, you can play anything."  BL QB Chase Mims is throwing the ball extremely well and completing 78% of his passes. BL also have 3 different WR's in the top 10 in Class 1A in recieving.  The big knock on Betsy Layne is the havent played any tough teams, but that changes REAL soon. If they can compete with Raceland or Paintsville it will go a long way in gaining a ton of respect in east KY. Good Job Bobcats.

Betsy Layne and Martin county played the first game of the season. While I understand neither are on the level of Pikeville they both have solid clubs this season and plenty of playmakers on the field. Chase Mims is the real deal and if their line play is solid than he can do some special things. I understand the rest of their schedule has been pretty weak but their is something to having a confident team and I think Betsy Layne could surprise some people this year. I knew they had talent but they definitely surprised me in week 1.
[-] The following 1 user Likes IntheZone's post:
  • Spud6