Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bell County
16.67%
Pulaski County
83.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County @ Pulaski County 10/15
Class 3A Bell County (6-1) will travel to Class 5A Pulaski County (5-3)

Bell County wins: Knox Central 22-14, Lincoln County 33-14, Whitley County 36-22, 
                         McCreary Central 44-18, Rockcastle County 24-0, Garrard County 46-34
Bell County losses: North Laurel 30-22

Pulaski County wins: Belfry 55-13, Madison Southern 41-14, Whitely County 35-20, South Laurel 48-7, North Laurel 40-16
Pulaski County losses: Lexington Catholic 38-36, Boyle County 60-29, Corbin 49-6

Thoughts?
PC 41-21
Going with the home team

Pulaski County 35
Bell County 21
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Gitback Coach
Bell County 28 Pulaski 20
Bell County 28-21
if we can slow it down and sustain drives and limit the big plays then we have a chance ..
Bell County 28
Pulaski County 27
(10-11-2021, 11:27 AM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: if we can slow it down and sustain drives and limit the big plays then we have a chance ..
They seem to turn it over a lot. Taking a lot of chances. Capitalize on TOs, you give yourself a good chance
Bell has to win the turnover battle and control the clock, should be a good game early… but the bobcats too physical.
32-20
Only game bell county was behind in turnovers was north laurel, both being huge fumbles. That cannot happen.
I think Pulaski wins but I definitely think Bell has a chance.
Pulaski by a lot!
I think Bell County can put together time consuming ,long, sustainable drives and beat the Maroons.
(10-11-2021, 11:27 AM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: if we can slow it down and sustain drives and limit the big plays then we have a chance ..

I think Pulaski just got their starting qb back but you’re right if Bell can stop the home run plays and play keep away for the majority of the game they got a very good chance.  Pulaski definitely doesn’t have the best run defense I’ve seen this year…

Just cause of the improvements Bell has made I’m gonna say 14-7 Bell Co, if there are more points than this scored I’m not sure Bell can win…
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • pjdoug
(10-13-2021, 09:04 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:

I think Pulaski just got their starting qb back but you’re right if Bell can stop the home run plays and play keep away for the majority of the game they got a very good chance.  Pulaski definitely doesn’t have the best run defense I’ve seen this year…

Just cause of the improvements Bell has made I’m gonna say 14-7 Bell Co, if there are more points than this scored I’m not sure Bell can win…

you aren’t wrong we have no business winning a shoot out .. gotta make this one ugly
[-] The following 2 users Like WhomTheBellTolls's post:
  • pjdoug, TD Hounds
I don’t think bell will get them big bombs down the field like we did last week but I think bell can run the ball on them some
[-] The following 1 user Likes 606CATS's post:
  • pjdoug

Both of these teams are well coached, and Pulaski definitely has the potential to be dangerous. Bell County will for sure have to play keep away, and I think they can do it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • TD Hounds
Be a slobber knocker! Bell 21 Pulaski 14
Pulaski wins this game and doesn't leave a doubt, IMO. I'm thinking at least 2 TDs.
Coach Hilton already doing his rain dance tonight for tomorrow night game.
(10-14-2021, 01:48 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

Both of these teams are well coached, and Pulaski definitely has the potential to be dangerous. Bell County will for sure have to play keep away, and I think they can do it.

Pulaski has been notorious for turning things around at the end of the season but this year it just feels different for some reason.  Pulaski has the advantage in talent it’s hard to argue otherwise, but Dudley will have Bell ready to play, there’s never been an argument about him being able to get his teams to buy in and play above their potential.  Be a very nice win for Bell if they can pull it off…
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • pjdoug
Game Day!
Love my Cats but Pulaski32-Bell 20