Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Crossing v Scott County 11/5
Who is going to win it tonight? Cold game at the Birds Nest, can the Warhawks finally take down McKee and the Cardinals?
(11-05-2021, 10:45 AM)BigDawgPrez Wrote: Who is going to win it tonight? Cold game at the Birds Nest, can the Warhawks finally take down McKee and the Cardinals?
If Great Crossing doesn't win tonight it will be a while before they can compete again I think and GC will be moving to 6A after next season ouch!!! GC starts like 16 seniors that were part of Scott County team when they were Freshmen, SC starts 5-6 seniors. The first game was close by score only(that's what really matters) SC had nearly 400yds of Offense, to GC just barley 200. If Scott County doesn't let those close loses the last few weeks to Ballard and Lex. Cath. linger, I think they win by 2-3 TD's. Wish I could make it, should be a great game and atmosphere.
Scott County 35-14
Last game GC failed to convert on 4 trips to the redzone. Successfully drove the ball on SC for the most part. If they can come out and capitalize and finish drives I don't think SC will be able to keep up with them. SC also has 2 star players out for this game, may be rocky for McKee on that sideline.